The Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes are out now for players to enjoy. This update is the latest one, bringing with it many changes and updates to the game. With it, comes a bunch of new additions and changes including a new item. The new item will certainly excite players with its interesting possibilities.
The Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes are live right now for players to check out before jumping in. This update is a smaller patch than some, but still hefty in its own right now. We are going to go over everything that it includes right now.
Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes Explained: New Additions
This new addition is nothing to sniff at, one whiff and they’ll be sprinting for fresh air.
Build it up or tear it down with the new 8-Bit Demo. Grab it in the Event Store and make a bang.
Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes Explained: General Bug Fixes
Fixed several issues with Discord integration and improved the information displayed when in a Battle Royale or Save the World game.
Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes Explained: Battle Royale
- Stink Bomb added.
- Creates a stinky cloud that deals 5 damage every half-second within the cloud.
- 9-second duration.
- Epic rarity.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- Loot in stacks of 3 with a maximum stack of 5.
- Increased the reload time of the Rocket Launcher based on rarity.
- Rare from 2.3 seconds to 2.8.
- Epic from 2.185 seconds to 2.66.
- Legendary from 2.07 to 2.52.
- The maximum number of unloaded Rocket Ammo that can be held has been changed to 12.
- Enemy built structures are no longer lit up by the thermal scope.
- Cozy Campfires are now lit by the thermal scope.
- Final Fight plays similar to standard Battle Royale, but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.
Fortnite Update 1.64 Patch Notes Explained: All Other Fixes
- Back Bling no longer appears detached from players at a distance.
- Fixed the two intersecting busses on the starting island.
- Fixed performance issues on Switch related to frequently called time functions during gameplay (especially when skydiving).
- Level streaming optimization to smooth out some hitches during skydiving on Switch.
- The music for the Fresh emote has been re-added.
- Fixed attenuation of Supply Drop opening sound so it doesn’t sound like it’s right next to players even if it’s opened far away.
- The Clinger explosion sound now plays properly if detonated directly next to you on iOS/Switch platforms.
- Added the “Net Debug Stats” HUD UI option for Xbox.
- Fixed a crash that could happen after buying items in the Item Shop.
- When using styleable outfits, your last saved version will always appear in the locker preview.
- Fixed an issue which could block progression where the Chrome Husky would no longer spawn if the Magnets! quest was completed. Players who were blocked will now be unblocked with this fix.