The Vampyr Update 1.04 patch notes are now available for players to check out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. This latest update is a rather long one and it shouldn’t be missed at all, especially if you are still playing the game right now. It’s worth noting that this is a huge update so be prepared for a lengthy download.
The Vampyr Update 1.04 patch notes are available on all three platforms and comes in at a whopping 5.9GB on PS4, specifically. The Xbox One and PC have a similar download size. Without further ado, let’s jump right in and take a nice look at these patch notes.
Vampyr Update 1.04 Patch Notes Explained: New Features
- Walk can now be used as a held input or a toggled input.
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
Vampyr Update 1.04 Patch Notes Explained: Bug Fixes
- Switching targets can now be done with the mouse wheel.
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Vampyr update 1.04 fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Vampyr 1.04 fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change inventory page using KB/M
- Green flickering should no longer occur
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and stuttering/lag issues.
- Added crashing issues.
- Vampyr version 1.04 added minor under the hood improvements.
- Added Stability and performance improvements.