The Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes (or 10.75 if you’re on console) are available right now for players everywhere. With this update, comes a lot of changes, fixes, and more. This update is already available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One so all versions are on the same page. Let’s go ahead and dig right in.
Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes Explained: General Bug Fixes
- Gods should no longer fly into the air and die if they become stuck inside walls. Now gods should find the closest safe position and be placed there if they somehow do end up in a wall.
- Fixed an issue where stance changers passive meter cooldowns didn’t match their actual cooldowns.
- Fixed an issue where Janus could ult out of bounds on the Clash map.
- Fixed an issue where daily bundle prices didn’t visually update when coupons applied to them.
- Fixed an issue where party leaders would get an incorrect “invite declined” popup after invites were accepted.
- Fixed an issue where god tooltips would remain on screen for too long, covering UI on new screens.
- Clan Rosters will now show avatars.
Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes Explained: Spectator Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where all kills appeared as red team kills.
- Fire Giant UI Icon should now properly appear on gods who are buffed by it.
- Skip Forward keybind has been fixed.
- Particle FX for which team killed a neutral camp show be more visible now.
- Fixed an issue where spectator would see 2x bottom bars overlapping upon loading into the game.
- Fixed an issue where gold fury and fire giant UI looked incomplete until they spawned the first time.
Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes Explained: Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where you could not scroll through all items in the item builder.
- Fixed an issue where players got no UI feedback when trying to buy/rent a god they could not afford.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the tutorial.
- Increased Polar Vortex Kukulkan’s Ultimate volume
- Increased Senpai Da Ji’s abilities volume
- The Following Voice Packs have been remastered for more consistent volume
- Default Tyr
- Renegade Awilix
- Quetzakukulkan Kukulkan
- Run.exe Mercury
- Grim Shadow Nox
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players couldn’t see their allied gods or their pedestals.
- If a god’s pet gets the last hit on an enemy god, the pet’s owner will now properly get the power buff reward.
- Fixed an issue where the End of Match Lobby would show incorrect information or not enough players.
- Fixed an issue where viewing the adventures leaderboard could crash the game.
Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes Explained: God Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Baron Samedi gained an additional 10% of his Magical Power while consuming Baron’s Brew.
- Fixed an issue where Life of the Party couldn’t be used while Crippled.
- Fixed the missing FX on the Cursed King Cernunnos skin.
- Fixed an issue where Chernobog could reveal enemies for longer than intended if he died while using his ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where Kali passive meter wouldn’t let her choose a new target after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where lobby animations sometimes did not play correctly.
- Fixed an issue where bird bomb combo would not work as intended if he had Evolved Hide of the Urchin.
- Ne Zha’s Armillary Sash will no longer go on cooldown if interrupted before it has any gameplay effect.
- Fixed an issue where Ra’s model would turn strange directions while moving and basic attacking.
- Fixed an issue where The Morrigan’s Item Build would be missing when she uses her Ultimate.
- Changed The Morrigan’s ultimate so that she does not trigger death effects when reverting back to The Morrigan.
- Fixed an issue where Vamana’s ultimate would not be extended in duration from taking hits.
- Fixed an issue where Ymir’s ultimate would create debuff icons for his passive ability with different text.
Smite Update 5.12 Patch Notes Explained: God Balance
- Decreased CC Immunity from 3s to 1.5s.
- Decreased Base Damage from 350/450/550/650/750 to 350/430/510/590/670.
- Increased Cooldown from 110/105/100/95/90 to 110s at all ranks.
- Decreased bonus damage targets take while at max hysteria from 25% to 20%.
- Fixed an issue where the second beam hit did 30% of the first beam’s damage, rather than the listed 15%.
- Reduced Magical Power scaling from 80% to 70%
- Fixed an issue where targets with root immunity were still being rooted.
- Decreased Base Damage on Hit from 140/210/280/350/420 to 100/170/240/310/380
- Reduced Damage mitigation from 50% to 35%
- Reduced Stun duration from 2s to 1.5s
- Increase Base Mana from 220 to 240.
- Increased Lifesteal and Healing Bonus from 3% to 6%.
- Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Decreased Attack Speed Buff from 30/40/50/60/70% to 20/30/40/50/60%
- Decreased Shadow Slow from 5% stacking 4 times to 4% stacking 5 times.
- Increased Base HP5 from 5 to 7
- Decreased Mana Cost from 70 to 60
- Decreased Mana Cost from 100 to 70
- Decreased Base Damage from 90/120/150/180/210 to 70/105/140/175/210