Another week, another update. This time, we’ve got the Tera Update 1.12 PS4 patch notes for you to sift through. Are you a fan of the MMO since its release on console recently? Well, then you’ll be happy to know that another update for the game is out right now. It is a decently sized one that fixes and changes content.
The Tera Update 1.12 PS4 patch notes come soon after the release of the first class to join the game after the PS4 launch, Gunner. Does this update change that new class at all? Find out right now. Let’s dig in and look at what’s new with this latest update.
Tera Update 1.12 PS4 Patch Notes Explained: New Updates
- Added Summer Festival event.
- Achievement seasons/laurels are now active.
- “Bravery” buff now applied upon entry to dungeons in the leveling range (for non-max level dungeons).
- Tera 1.12 enabled Race Change Vouchers for gunner characters.
- Enabled Level 60 Scrolls for gunner characters.
- Tera version 1.12 adjusted levels at which gunner skills become available.
- The quest Operation: Overwatch quest is no longer being offered.
Tera Update 1.12 PS4 Patch Notes Explained: Balances
- Tera 1.12 reduced Tier 11 Awakening enchanting costs.
- Decreased the rate at which crystals are destroyed.
- Tera patch 1.12 adjusted the stats on Avatar weapons.
- Increased the number of combat consumables granted to new characters.
- Tera update 1.12 removed the “This Battleground is Ours” quest temporarily, for UI adjustment.
Tera Update 1.12 PS4 Patch Notes Explained: Bug Fixes
- Fixed dungeon reward box errors.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from properly using the gunner’s Burst Fire when holding the skill button to generate continuous fire.
- Addressed an issue that made the gamepad become unresponsive when a lancer was killed while using the skill Stand Fast in an instance.
- Tera version 1.12 for PS4 corrected an issue where the “Lock-On Cancel” prompt would not display while the lock-on mode is active.
- Fixed a pointer issue that occurred when moving items from the bank to the player’s inventory.
- Corrected an issue that was occurring in Shadow Sanguinary that kept the stones from appearing when the first boss used arcane stone pattern.
- Corrected alignment for class icons and icon decoration in the Group UI.
- The pointer now displays correctly in the category area of the Crafting UI.
- Removed purple line that was appearing on the right side of the bank slot menu.
- Corrected an issue where inventory items were not displaying properly when attempting to add gear and cosmetic items to full parcel slots.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Lock-On Mode to cancel prompt and the main menu UI to display simultaneously when players pressed the menu button while the lock-on mode is active.
- Tera 1.12 for PS4 has addressed an issue with the interaction menu being displayed outside the proper distance from the target of the interaction.
- Players can now properly interact with the quest NPC Randun while on the “Help…” quest.
- Added fixes for stuttering and crashing issues.
- Tera version 1.12 added various bug fixes.
- Added stability improvements.