Ready for a quick browse? The Fortnite item shop July 18 update has come into effect and, with it, comes a whole wardrobe of outfits, one of the best gliders around and a few trolltastic emotes for you to rile up your opposition. It’s all listed below, as well as a look at item shop prices for July 18 should you get antsy over what to spend your hard-earned V-Bucks on.
Fortnite Item Shop (July 18): What’s in Stock and When Does it Reset?
As always, the Fortnite item shop will reset on July 18 at 5:00 p.m. PDT/8:00 p.m. EDT/1:00 a.m. BST. Here’s what you’ll currently find when you log into the game.
- Raptor Back Bling
- Abstrant Outfit
- Pick Squeak Harvesting Tool
- Renegade Roller Harvesting Tool
- Bottom Feeder Harvesting Tool
- Mainframe Glider
- Desperado Outfit
- Electro Shuffle Emote
- Survival Specialist Outfit
- Gunshow Emote
Fortnite Item Shop (July 18): Prices
First seen back in May, the Fortnite raptor back bling will set you back a hefty 2000 V-Bucks as per its legendary status. Is it worth it? You can be the judge of that, but it’s a fairly neat satchel than can blend in with most outfits.
- The Abstrant outfit, last seen in season 4, will cost 1500 V-Bucks.
- As for the pair of featured pick axes, Pick Squeak and Renegade Roller, they will cost 1500 and 1200 V-Bucks.
- The Bottom Feeder harvesting tool, while nowhere near as cool as the two above, will also cost 1500 V-Bucks.
- Gliders, as ever, are a little easier on the ol’ wallet. The Mainframe glider is 500 V-Bucks.
- If the Desperado or Survival Specialist outfits are more your bag, you’ll be pleased to know that they’re both 1200 V-Bucks.
- Last but by no means least, the Electro Shuffle Emote is 800 V-Bucks, with the Gun Show emote (one of my favorites, actually) being the cheapest of the lot today at 200 V-Bucks.