The Fortnite Summer Skirmish standings are currently updating on July 21. The Week 2, Day 2 tournament leaderboards, thanks to the nature of the Solo tournament where each competitor has to play 10 public games to earn points through eliminations and Victory Royales, is constantly changing. While the winner of the Summer Skirmish Week 2, Day 2 tournament won’t be revealed until early evening (EDT) on July 21, we do have everything else you need to know on who’s ruling the roost at the moment.
Where are the Fortnite Summer Skirimish Standings (July 21)?
Epic has streamlined the Fortnite Summer Skirmish standings experience this week. The main stream and the updated leaderboards can all be found in one place: the Fortnite Summer Skirmish hub. There you’ll find the list of the top 20 players. A more detailed list of all 125 players is available on the Fortnite Summer Skirmish news page.
For context, this week’s Summer Skirmish format involves a large group of players playing 10 Solo public matches to get the most points possible. The top 20 players will get a cut of the prize pool.
What Are the Fortnite Summer Skirmish Standings (July 21)?
This is a tricky one. With over 100 players all playing simultaneously across several hours on Saturday, July 21, there’s going to be a huge disparity between the current leaders and who might be creeping their way up the Fortnite Summer Skirmish standings later in the day.
Case in point: some players have already played nine games out of the 10 solo games needed to get as many points as possible while some haven’t played more than three. Below you can find the scoring info, which will give the leaderboards some context, as well as the current top 10.
- Victory Royales: +5 Points
- Eliminations: +1 Point
- 20 or More Eliminations (per game): +10 Points and $10,000
- **Most Eliminations in a Single Game: $50,000** (Note: Sup Refl7ction is currently leading this category with 21 eliminations)
Fortnite Summer Skirmish Standings Top 10
- KamoLRF – 174, 10 Matches Played
- Supremacy Vato – 172, 10 Matches Played
- Teekzie – 167, 10 Matches Played
- Gentside TheVic – 162, 10 Matches Played
- VP 7ssk7 – 158, 10 Matches Played
- NemsYT – 150, 10 Matches Played
- boyerxd – 149, 10 Matches Played
- NyXx – 147, 10 Matches Played
- FT_Fateu – 146, 10 Matches Played
- FiveSkilI – 145, 10 Matches Played
Who is Ranked #1 In the Fortnite Summer Skirmish Standings (July 21)?
KamoLRF, who was invited thanks to his exceptional performances in the Solo Showdown LTM, took home the win by a mere two points, netting him $60,000 in the process.