The Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 Patch Notes are available right now for players all across the world on Nintendo Switch. This latest update is not only noteworthy for fixing and optimizing a ton of stuff like other updates, but it also fixes a very important problem with one of the weapons in the game.
Yes, the Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 Patch Notes finally fix the issues with the Bubble Blower special weapon. If you had problems previously with this weapon or when going up against the Rainmaker weapon, this update is totally for you. Let’s go ahead and dive into what all has changed with the update.
Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 Patch Notes Explained: Release Date
If you are reading this guide right now, then you can go download the Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 for yourself on your Nintendo Switch. The update released on July 27 for players across the world. This means that you can start using your Bubble Blower weapon the way it’s supposed to right now.
Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 Patch Notes Explained: Changes to Competitive Play
Here are the changes that the latest update 3.2.1 has made to the online multiplayer portion of the game:
- Fixed an issue where bombs thrown from some types of Bomb Launchers would not cause damage when they directly hit a bubble from a Bubble Blower.
- Fixed an issue where a Rainmaker shot that hits a bubble from a Bubble Blower would only do some of the intended damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tenta Missiles fired while locked on to a Rainmaker barrier would not impact the position of the Rainmaker barrier.
Splatoon 2 Update 3.2.1 Patch Notes Explained: Changes to Salmon Run
Here are the changes that the latest update 3.2.1 has made to the Salmon Run cooperative portion of the game:
- Fixed an issue where, when a lot of Snatchers are present, the max number of Golden Eggs on the stage goes down and new Golden Eggs do not appear.
- Downloading this update data will make it so that you cannot communicate with players using previous update data when in The Shoal.