The No Man’s Sky PS4 Update 1.52.2 patch notes have arrived. This is a hotfix meant to quickly resolve some issues that the game has had since launching the NEXT update on PS4. For instance, miss your old base that you lost when the game updated? That has a fix now. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and see what’s new with this PS4 hotfix.
No Man’s Sky PS4 Update 1.52.2 Patch Notes Explained: Major Changes
The No Man’s Sky PS4 Update 1.52.2 patch notes have brought with them a few major changes that players should know about. The first is that the bug that stopped players from removing a certain number of Nanites from their inventory has now been fixed.
In addition, the No Man’s Sky PS4 Update 1.52.2 patch notes now allow players to build Base Caches on their frigates. Lastly, there is a new tutorial that will guide players in restoring their old bases. For the rest of the patch notes for this PS4 hotfix, check below.
No Man’s Sky PS4 Update 1.52.2 Patch Notes Explained: Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash in creature routines
- Fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
- Fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
- Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu (PC only)
- Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
- Improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs (PC only)
- Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed appearance
- Fixed an issue where some Exosuit technology was not converted to Obsolete Technology. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded
- Improved the mapping of old substances to new substances during the save upgrade. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded