We recently discussed Star Wars Battlefront 2’s roadmap and what changes it would add to the game, but now with the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.18 patch, it seems as though there’s already a lot more change in so little time. Like the previous patch update at the start of this month, there’s a number of things that have either been fixed, added or changed completely to give players a new experience all over again.
Be warned folks, there are a lot of new features that were added in this patch so we advise you to sit down, get comfy and prepare Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a gaming sesh with your friends while you read.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.18 Patch Notes: New Features
There have been a number of new modes and emotes added from the Battlefront 2 team this week, some which will make Clone Wars fans very happy. The notes about these additional features come from the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 community forum post.
- The first group of Clone Trooper appearances is being released. Rejoice Clone Wars fans! (41st Elite Corps and 327th Star Corps).
- These characters on then shown on the Home and Career screens are updated to show the newly available Clone Trooper appearances.
- EA has also added the Clone Wars tile in the Home screen. This helps with increase possibility for match-making on Galatic Assault for the Clone Wars.
- Rich with crystals and credits? You can now use them to buy Emotes and Victory Poses.
- You’ll be able to preview these Emotes on unlocked appearances.
As you can tell, there are a lot of features that are waiting for you from the Star Wars Battlefront 2 crew. But don’t worry, these are only a small preview of all the changes that are coming up for the players.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.18 Patch Notes: Patch Notes 1.18
Star Wars Battlefront 2 has released the official patch notes, which can be read here.