As ever, we’re on the hunt for the Destiny 2 Xur location. Knowing where Xur is today, February 8, can be the difference between finding a gem in the Xur inventory before anyone else or succumb to the FOMO. But you can find that all out here too, as we have the full list of what Exotics Xur is selling this week just after the hour. Give this page a refresh after the Xur start time shown below and we’ll have which planet Xur is on, every Exotic he’s selling, and even the Xur end date ready and waiting for you.
Destiny 2 Xur location | Where is Xur today? (February 8)
Xur is always found in one of five locations, and this week is no different. We’ll bold his location just minutes after he arrives but, if you’re here early and want to get prepped yourself, you’ve got a 20 percent chance of guessing right and heading to one of these locations:
- EDZ (On a ridge by a fallen blue ship north of the Winding Cove landing zone)
- The Tower (At the back of the hangar on the flight of stairs)
- Nessus (At the end of the giant tree by the Watcher’s Grave landing zone)
- Io (In a cave close to the Giant’s Scar landing zone. Upon landing, head through the building in front of you and immediately turn left. Keep going until you reach a cave on your left-hand side).
- Titan (In a room close to The Rig landing zone)
This week, the Xur location is The Tower/Traveler at the back of the hangar.
Xur start time | When does Xur arrive? (February 8)
Xur arrives on Destiny 2 today, February 8, the same time as he has for the past four months: 9 AM Pacific/12 PM Eastern/5 PM GMT. He’ll leave just four days later on Tuesday, February 12 at the exact same time, though that should be long enough for you to trek out and see him and, if you wish, spend some of your hard-earned Legendary Shards. Speaking of which…
What is the Destiny 2 Xur inventory and what Exotics is he selling today? (February 8)
- Gauntlets (Titan): Wormgod Caress (23 Legendary Shards)
- Chest (Hunter): The Dragon’s Shadow (23 Legendary Shards)
- Gauntlets (Warlock): Sunbracers (23 Legendary Shards)
- Weapon: Skyburner’s Oath Scout Rifle (29 Legendary Shards)
You can also buy an Isochronal Engram from Xur for the grand total of 97 Legendary Shards. This will let you snag a Year One Exotic, with the crucial caveat being it’ll be an Exotic you’ve never owned before. Well worth it if you want to chance your arm.