As part of the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update, there is now a PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 crossover. It’s a sizeable crossover too, with a big event, new character skins, weapons, enemies, weather, and Gift Redemption items. The Survive Till Dawn Resident Evil 2 event in PUBG Mobile is a big deal for both Tencent and Capcom. Read on to see everything that’s coming as part of the 0.11.0 update and PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 crossover.
PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 Crossover | What is the Zombie: Survive Till Dawn event?
The PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 crossover event features a lot of new content. Titled Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, the mode features the same battle royale gameplay you know and love, but with a few twists up its gory sleeves. Survive Till Dawn cycles between day and night, with zombies faster and stronger at night. Resident Evil 2 bosses will appear alongside air drops, too. You will have to defeat the likes of the Tyrant before you can access the items in the air drop. More Resident Evil 2 enemies will appear, too. Including G (Stage 1), who you will find in the Police Station. Again, kill G (Stage 1) to get some great items. A Licker might show up, too.
Thankfully, you will be able to find weapons lifted from Resident Evil 2 to help you in your mission to win a chicken dinner. These are as follows:
- M134 Minigun: “A Gatling gun that charges for 0.8 seconds before firing. Has a magazine that holds 200 rounds of 7.62mm ammo. Each round deals roughly 46 damage, and the firing rate is about 20 rounds per second. Movement speed is reduced and players are unable to go prone while carrying this weapon.” It “cannot be used while in a vehicle and cannot be equipped with scopes.”
- Flamethrower: “Deals continuous damage from gas bottles. Has a range of 10 meters and targets burn for an additional 4 seconds after being hit. Unable to go prone while carrying this weapon. Cannot be used while in a vehicle and cannot be equipped with scopes. Deals around 45 damage per second to players and around 200 damage to zombies.”
- Combat Knife: “A melee weapon. Deals 90 damage each hit and 225 if headshot. Deals double damage to zombies.”
- Zombie Grenade: “Generates a special sound during explosion that summons a wave of zombies.”
The 0.11.0 update also brings with it Vikendi Weather Moonlight, which is a nice bonus.
PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 Crossover | What can you earn during the event?
During the event, you will collect Vaccines from Matches and Activity Missions. You will use Vaccines to earn yourself Gift Redemptions. The Gift Redemption Rewards are as follows:
- One Vaccine: BP Crate x1 (60-150 BP)
- Five Vaccines: Outfit Box II (7d) x1
- 15 Vaccines: Resident Evil 2 Crate x1
- 70 Vaccines: Ada Wong’s Costume (3d)
On top of this, there are new items and other new Resident Evil 2 costumes you can unlock during the event. You can unlock the Leon Skin Set from Resident Evil 2 Treasures. The Claire Skin Set is purchasable from the Shop, and you can earn the Ada Costume through spending 70 Vaccines (as stated above). Unlike the Leon and Claire Skin Sets, however, the Ada Wong Costume doesn’t come with the character face or hair.
Images credit: PUBG Mobile Website