The Division 2 1.04 patch notes have gone live, with the new The Division 2 update today being deployed by Ubisoft today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Update 1.04 brings with it changes to The Division 2‘s user interface, fixes to several skills, specific fixes for the Xbox One and PC versions of the game, along with general gameplay improvements. As the maintenance period begins, players can expect to be hit with the MIKE-01 error as Ubisoft rolls out the changes.
The Division 2 1.04 update today
In terms of performance, today’s The Division 2 1.04 update features improvements that will help rectify the game’s frame rate drops. Those hoping for fixes that would rectify the game crashing errors some players are experiences will be disappointed, as the 1.04 patch notes don’t mention any fixes being deployed to help in this department.
Outside of performance, the color of clan members on the UI will be changed in order to not conflict with the game’s Elite enemies, while an error has also been fixed that previously prevented clan XP contribution from being registered.
Visual bugs on the UI have also been fixed, including a “flickering effect” that players reported in The Division 2‘s menu, and a menu distortion animation that would pop up twice “under certain circumstances.”
Certain skill bugs have also been removed, including “abnormal skill behavior” when a skill was equipped after the player switched to a grenade, and skills going on cooldown when a shield is deployed.
Those who are exploiting the game’s side-mission bug in order to power level will be disappointed, as Ubisoft has fixed an issue where low-level players could gain a ton of XP by way of completing these missions alongside high-level players. The PC and Xbox One versions of the game have also received specific fixes, with Ubisoft fixing an issue where Logitech headphones would miss in-game audio and PC, along with fixing an error where the HDR slider would not move on Xbox.
The Division 2 1.04 update server status
The Division 2‘s servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance period on Thursday, March 28, at 9.30 AM CET / 4.30 AM ET / 1.30 AM PT. This early morning downtime is expected to last for three hours, though this is only an estimate provided by Ubisoft.
The Division 2 1.04 update patch notes
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cooldown when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.