A new FIFA 19 update is available to download right now as of today, April 23. If you’re after the skinny on everything that is new and has changed thanks to the FIFA 19 1.13 update, this is definitely the guide for you. We’ll go through a few of the update highlights before hitting you with a big block of the full FIFA 19 1.13 update patch notes. Read on for the full details.
FIFA 19 1.13 Update | Highlights
Weighing in at an impressive 1.8 GB, this update is surprisingly large without actually changing all too much. Little has been altered in terms of gameplay with the 1.13 update. We’re sorry that we couldn’t bring better news to those hoping for changes in all kinds of gameplay areas. Better luck next time.
Ultimate Team fixes
Despite this, a smattering of fixes have been applied to Ultimate Team. Pesky automated disconnected match outcomes have been altered, hopefully for the better. During Squad Building Challenges, you should now be able to add different versions of the same Player Items to your squad via the Transfer Market. Both of these FUT changes should make the experience a little better for everyone.
New player faces and kits
Fans of Bayern Munich will be pleased to read that several of the team’s star players have been updated visually. Updated assets have been applied to Manuel Neuer, Joshua Kimmich, Javi Martinez, Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Kingsley Coman, Serge Gnabry, Mats Hummels, and Thiago. The Houston Dynamo kit has also been updated so it better represents its real-life inspiration.
On top of all of this, a small handful of other changes have been made that will make for a nicer and more realistic playing experience. You can read all about those new changes in the full FIFA 19 1.13 update patch notes below, however.
FIFA 19 1.13 Update Patch Notes
You can read up on the full FIFA 19 1.13 update patch notes below, courtesy of the FIFA Forums:
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Made the following changes:
- Changed the match outcomes of some disconnects in Division Rivals.
- We will continue to monitor for any further required changes.
Addressed the following issues:
- Being able to add multiple versions of the same Player Item to a Squad Building Challenge Squad through the FUT Transfer Market.
Made the following changes:
- Updated the assets for the following Bayern Munich player starheads: Thiago, Kingsley Coman, Serge Gnabry, Mats Hummels, Joshua Kimmich, Robert Lewandowski, Javi Martinez, Thomas Müller and Manuel Neuer.
- Updates to the Houston Dynamo team kit.
Addressed the following issue:
- Sometimes, longer EATV videos were not playing through to completion and were pausing mid-way through or restarting.
- The in-match flags and banners for FC Cincinnati were displaying placeholder art.