Fortbytes are a new addition to Fortnite Season 9, which launched just earlier today. The event spans over the course of multiple days, with new Fortbytes unlocking every day or so. There are currently 18 Fortbytes that are available in Fortnite. Finding all 100 of them will uncover a Season 9 clue. However, in order to discover the clue, you must first know how to find the first 18 Fortbytes.
Fortnite Fortbytes | How to find the first 18 Fortbytes
There are currently 18 Fortbytes available in Fortnite scattered across the world. However, they are only discoverable once you have accomplished a certain task. Below is a list off the first 18 that are available. Most are pretty self-explanatory and will need no explanation. However, two will require a little more explaining, which will be done further down. Let’s get started!
- #1: Gain 175,000 XP
- #10: Gain 60,000 XP
- #13: Found at a location within Loading Screen #2
- #25: Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 40
- #35: Gain 225,000 XP
- #36: Accessible by Sentinel on a frozen island
- #39: Awarded by completing six challenges from Week Two
- #44: Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 20
- #46: Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 100
- #57: Awarded after finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 25 times
- #66: Awarded after finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 75 times
- #71: Awarded for completing six challenges from Week One
- #84: Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 60
- #85: Awarded for gaining 30,000 XP
- #87: Awarded for finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 50 times
- #90: Awarded for finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 100 times
- #96: Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 80
- #99: Awarded for gaining 125,000 XP
How to find Fortbyte #13
#13 can be found at a hidden location seen within loading screen #2. Head to the bottom left corner of the map that is highlighted by the red circle.
As you land, you’ll see three dinosaurs on the street. Land close to them!
Behind the dinosaurs is a house and behind that house is a port-a-potty, which is where Fortbyte #13 is located.
How to find Fortbyte #36
Fortbyte #13 is accessible by Sentinel on a frozen island. This means that you must own the Season 9 Battle Pass because you’ll need to be dressed as Sentinel. Once you’re dressed as Sentinel, head to the bottom left icy part of the map. You can see exactly where to go in the map below.
On the small island, you’ll see Fortbyte #36 sitting right out in the open.
When you click on a retail link, we might earn a commission that helps us support the site. Learn more here.