As another Wednesday rolls around, that means another batch of Rocket League Rocket Pass weekly challenges. Below, you’ll find the complete list of Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 5 challenges. These are going live today, May 15. We’ve got the full list of Premium and Free challenges below, for your perusing pleasure. As always, we’ll go through all of the challenges, helping you out with any of them. Read on to discover everything there is to know about the week 5 challenges in Rocket League.
Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 5 challenges
As has been the case for a few weeks now, there is a new batch of challenges to take on this week in Rocket League. Completing a challenge will unlock you a set number of Tier Points, either three, five, or eight, to be precise. You will have until May 21 to complete all of the challenges.
Regardless of whether or not you own the Free or Premium Rocket Pass Track, you can try to complete all of the weekly challenges. If you don’t own the Premium Rocket Pass Track, you can complete them, but you won’t earn the rewards until you buy the Premium Track.
The Rocket Pass 3 Week 5 challenges are as follows:
Rocket Pass 3 Week 5 Free Challenges and Rewards
- Chaos Reigns: Score a Goal in a Casual 4v4 Online Match | Reward: Three Tier Points
- Extra Deadly: Score 5 total Goals in any Extra Mode Playlist | Reward: Five Tier Points
- Triple Threat: Get 10 Saves, Assists, or Goals in Online Matches in any 3v3 Standard Playlist | Reward: Eight Tier Points
Rocket Pass 3 Week 5 Premium Challenges and Rewards
- Master the Blade: Play an Online Match with the Hack Swerve Trail | Reward: Three Tier Points
- Step Three: Gain 3 XP levels | Reward: Five Tier Points
- Free and Clear: Accumulate 20 Clears in any Online Playlist | Reward: Eight Tier Points
As you can see from the challenges above, none of them should cause you much (if any) trouble. Just make sure you play the game enough in the correct Online Playlists and with the correct equipment and you should complete all six challenges quickly enough. Remember, you will need to complete matches before anything you do counts towards challenge completion. No quitting for you.
These challenges have been leaked ahead of official reveal. While they have proven accurate before, they are subject to change. We will update this post accordingly if anything changes.