The Apex Legends 1.10 update patch notes (1.2) have now been detailed by developer Respawn Entertainment. The new Apex Legends update today is now rolling out across PC, PS4, and Xbox One. All players will need to download and install the update to continue playing online. Highlights of the new Apex Legends patch include: The Legendary Hunt limited time event, which comes complete with challenges and rewards; Battle Pass bonus XP, which will help players rapidly move up through the ranks; and significant changes to the Kings Canyon location. A number of quality of life changes have also been implemented by this patch.
Apex Legends 1.10 Update Patch Notes (1.2) Highlights
The Legendary Hunt limited time event
The main highlight of the Apex Legends 1.10 update patch notes is The Legendary Hunt limited time event. This brings new challenges and rewards to the game, as well as the Apex Elite Queue and additional skins for Battle Pass owners.
Legendary Hunt rewards include: Legendary Hunt badge, Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin, Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin, and Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin.
The Apex Elite Queue takes Top 5 teams from the last match and pits them against each other in the next round. This means that matches will be filled with Top 5 winners, which is essentially like a limited-time ranked matchmaking system.
Additional Legendary skins for Battle Pass owners include the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin and the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.
Bonus XP and Double XP weekend
From June 4-18, players will be able to earn an entire Battle Pass level when they finish in the Top 5. This is limited to one Battle Pass level increase per day, meaning 15 potential boosts in total.
Helping players to rise up through the Battle Pass ranks is the Double XP weekend, which will take place from June 7 at 10 AM PT to June 10 at 10 AM PT.
Apex Legends 1.10 Update Patch Notes (1.2) Full List
NEW LIMITED TIME EVENT: THE LEGENDARY HUNT
Apex Elite Queue June 4 – July 2
Make it to the Top 5 in any match, and earn your way into a select queue full of Top 5 winners. Then prove you’re the best of the best by taking them all down!
- The queue is optional. You can choose to play in the regular playlist at any time.
- The Ring closes faster and damage for out of bounds has been increased.
- Earn character specific badges that track Elite game wins.
Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
- Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
- Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.
Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
June 4 – June 18
Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match. Tracks your longest Top 5 streak in the Elite Queue.
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Apex Elite match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 in any queue five times (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass Bonus XP
June 4 – June 18
Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day).
Double XP Weekend
Friday June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT
Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins
June 4 – June 18
New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.
1.2 PATCH NOTES
“Teamwork” and “Bonus Round” Badges
We are working on a server side patch for these ASAP.
Playstation sign in bug for new players
[affects Playstation only] There is an issue with some brand new players that do not already have an EA account linked to PSN being unable to sign into the game. We’re working a fix for this to get out ASAP.
KINGS CANYON UPDATES
- Thunderdome has had some small changes to loot placement, mostly around moving loose loot into bins for more visibility on where the loot is.
- The Pit has about 2x the loot in it
- Repulsor has loot bins added to the west side of the area, on top of the trapezoid buildings.
- Some loot added to the underground pit in the small town in Shattered Forest.
- Added voice over lines that will callout Jump Towers when you ping them. You can now ping the jump towers.
QUALITY OF LIFE / BUG FIXES
- Decreased the delay with items showing up in the menu when looting a Death Box.
- Mini Map direction will now display correctly while in the ship or skydiving.
- Improved server performance for some cases of rubberbanding when using items.
- Removed an exploit that allowed a squad to have more than one of the same Legend.
- Removed an exploit that allowed to “bunny hop” while healing.
- Fixed issue where players might “bounce” off your squad when breaking off during a skydive.
- Improved skydiving so it should feel more responsive and smooth.
- Thermite grenades now cause damage to doors.
- Squad Summary Page Improvements
- cursor support added.
- players can now mute / report players from this page.
- players can now report teammates that have disconnected.
- Caustic barrels can now be triggered or disabled by friendly teammates.
- Added cooldown [.5 seconds] before you can reuse the last zipline you were on.
- Pathfinder’s Grapple now has a blue crosshair indicator that will appear when the Grapple is in range of objects it can connect to.
- When grappling a zipline, the trajectory will now pull players to a point below the zipline rather than above. This makes it so players are more likely to connect with the zipline instead of flying over it.
- Made improvements to how weapon reticles and optics are displayed when playing with colorblind settings.
- Added colorblind support for threat vision scope and Bloodhound’s Ultimate.
- Removed the ability for players to change game settings not intended to be modified on a client level. Our intent is to prevent exploits like removing muzzle flash, disabling lighting, and other changes that give players an unfair competitive advantage.
- We’ve reverted the behavior of “Holster Weapons” so pressing that button while your melee weapon is out will no longer bring out your last primary weapon.
- Added ability to fully customize button layout for controllers.
- Added localized voice overs for all Legends that now supports:
- Fixed an issue where a player is unable to change their Party Privacy option.
- Fixed the extra sway from the G7 crosshair while moving.
- Fixed bug where cloaked Mirage was too noticeable.
- Fixed a rare issue with using consumables while having a Caustic gas canister out.
- Fixed an issue where shield cells and shield batteries would sometimes appear to be permanently stuck to the player.
- Improved framerate when Sun shadow coverage is set High in Video options.
- Fixed issue with the Long Distance Kill Badge not displaying the correct max distance.
- Fixed issue with bad framerate when using Bloodhound’s Ultimate.
- Fixed players being crushed by opening or closing doors when climbing onto a roof just above the door.
- Fixed a crash related to model code.
- Fixed issue where player would crawl very fast in place.
- Fixed some rare cases of players getting stuck in geometry.
- Fixed issue where Octane’s Stim trail would still linger after death.
- Fixed cases where melee lunges could stop too far from their intended target.
- Fixed issue with players not receiving any XP for anything after a match and the Champion Bonus showing as -1XP.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the audio and visual effects would not play when a weapon fires.
- Lots of minor fixes and polish to game stability and performance.