- The Fallen Star - A star has fallen in New Tristam. Protect the town from the vile dead that have risen since it fell.
- The Legacy of Cain - Deckard Cain was lost in the cathedral when it was struck by the falling star. Discover his fate.
- A Shattered Crown - The crown of the mad King Leoric has been lost to the ages. Find it so that you may destroy the Skeleton King.
- Reign of the Black King - Put an end to the Skeleton King to free New Tristram from his army of the dead.
- Sword of the Stranger - The man who fell from the sky remembers only a shattered sword of power. Find the pieces of the sword to restore his mind.
- The Broken Blade - Find a way to retrieve the second piece of the Stranger’s sword from the ancient ruins known as the Drowned Temple.
- The Doom in Wortham - Retrieve the third and final piece of the Stranger’s sword from Wortham before the Coven lays claim to it.
- Trailing the Coven - The Coven has killed Deckard Cain and taken the angel who fell from the sky. Hunt them down and make them pay for their actions.
- The Imprisoned Angel - Save the angel from mad King Leoric’s torture chambers and reunite him with his sword, no matter the cost.
- Return to New Tristam - The fallen angel is Tyrael, the Archangel of Justice. Meet him in New Tristram to set out for the great city of Caldeum.
- Shadows in the Desert - Maghda’s coven terrorizes the Borderlands around the great city of Caldeum. Seek them out and exact your revenge.
- The Road to Alcarnus - The Coven has blocked all roads to Alcarnus. Take the pass that leads through the Khasim Outpost.
- City of Blood - Alcarnus has fallen to the Coven, its streets running red with the blood of its citizens. Kill Maghda and free the city.
- A Royal Audience - Demons hide in plain sight under the guise of Caldeum’s Imperial Guard. Show the emperor that he is surrounded by deceit and lies.
- Unexpected Allies - Leah’s mother Adria is alive, but she is being held in the sewers of Caldeum by agents of Belial. Rescue her.
- Betrayer of the Horadrim - Retrieve the disembodied head of the dark Horadrim Zoltun Kulle to learn the secret of the Black Soulstone.
- Blood and Sand - The blood of Zultun Kulle is the key to opening the Shadow Realm where his body is hidden away. Find his blood that he may be resurrected.
- The Black Soulstone - The Black Soulstone is the key to defeating the last two Lords of Hell. Resurrect Zoltun Kulle so that he will activate it.
- The Scouring of Caldeum - Save the citizens of Caldeum from the wrath of Belial.
- Lord of Lies - The demon lord Belial hides himself away inside the Emperor’s Palace. Find him and kill him.
- The Siege of Bastion’s Keep - Bastion’s Keep is all that stands between Azmodan’s invasion and the fall of Sanctuary. Light its beacon fires to rally the troops.
- Turning the Tide - Drive the demons from the walls of Bastion’s Keep so that the catapults can be raised.
- The Breached Keep - The demons invade the keep from a breach deep inside its depths. Locate the breach and face whatever foul creature created it.
- Tremors in the Stone - Save Leah from the malevolent horrors threatening to break free from the confines of the Black Soulstone.
- Machines of War - Azmodan’s infernal war machines batter the keep from a distance. Take to the battlefields and destroy them.
- Siegebreaker - The famed Rakkis Crossing bristles with demons screaming for blood. Kill them so that you may finally enter the crater where Azmodan hides.
- Heart of Sin - Descend into Azmodan’s hellish crater and face the Lord of Sin.
- Fall of the High Heavens - Fight your way through the demonic onslaught blocking your entrance into the heavens.
- The Light of Hope - Auriel has been captured by Rakanoth, the Lord of Despair. Free her and restore hope to the High Heavens.
- Beneath the Spire - Track Diablo’s corruption to the Silver Spire, the very heart of the High Heavens.
- Prime Evil - Ascend the Silver Spire and Battle Diablo, the Prime Evil.