The Days Gone 1.25 update patch notes have now been shared by developer Bend Studio. The latest patch notes published by the team help to explain the nearly 16 GB patch, which clearly contains a substantial number of changes and content updates. The new Days Gone 1.25 patch implements a number of bug fixes that fans will no doubt appreciate, while also incorporating the first “Weekly DLC Challenge” called “Drifter’s Run.” Read on for everything you need to know about the 1.25 update, which is currently rolling out to PS4 consoles.
Days Gone 1.25 Update Patch Notes Highlights
New Weekly DLC Challenges
Those who are still enjoying exploring the apocalyptic world of Days Gone will soon have new challenges to complete. Available weekly, these DLC Challenges will test players’ abilities in a variety of challenging scenarios.
The first Weekly DLC Challenge is to be called “Drifter’s Run.” This involves the motorbike, with players tasked with collecting all of the bandages in the volcanic area of Crater Lake. There are a number of hazards to avoid while trying to get across the finish line in the fastest time possible. These include burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde.
It’s also worth noting that these Weekly DLC Challenges will remain in the game indefinitely, meaning you don’t have to rush to complete them in a set time limit.
General Fixes implemented with patch 1.25
The more significant general fixes include the solution to a progression glitch that prevented players from completing the “It’s a Rifle, Not a Gun” mission.
Another big fix addresses issues with the Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode.
Days Gone 1.25 Update Patch Notes Full List
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
- Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom accent should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch