Codemasters is working on a rather hefty new F1 2019 update that will be released on PC, PS4, and Xbox One later on this month (July). Although it’s currently still in its testing stage, you can skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of F1 2019 1.05 update patch notes. Stick with us a little longer, however, and we’ll run you through some of the 1.05 update highlights. We’re in pole position to tell you everything you need to know about the next FI 2019 update.
F1 2019 1.05 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
As stated above, the F1 2019 version 1.05 update is still currently in its testing period. Codemasters has stated, however, that the F1 2019 July update will be available soon, within the next “1-2 weeks.” Despite the update not yet being live, too, Codemasters has revealed what it’s bringing thanks to the scheduled July update.
F1 2019 Changes
A fair number of changes are on the way to F1 2019. This includes updated aerodynamics which should bring with them an overall performance improvement “of between 1-1.5 seconds per lap, mainly in higher cornering speed.” Car handling should be more realistic after the update, too. The AI for individual teams will be updated as to make them “more representative of their real-life counterparts.” That’s not all, either. The strengths and weaknesses of each car should be more realistically represented after the 1.05 update, too.
Alongside the changes listed above, F2 fans will be happy with the 1.05 update. You will be able to take part in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN games in F2 mode. On top of everything mentioned here and above, there are plenty of fixes included in this update, too.
There should be a decent number of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments within the 1.05 update. This will include a photo mode fix that’ll ensure that changing the shutter speed won’t make the screen go black anymore. The Rain/ERS charging lights should work on the PS4 Pro edition of F1 2019 after the update too. Read through the complete F1 2019 1.05 update patch notes below to find out everything that is being fixed, adjusted, and added.
F1 2019 1.05 Update Patch Notes
Below, you can read through the complete list of the F1 2019 1.05 update patch notes, courtesy of Codemasters:
- AI performance has been improved in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes
- Improvements to AI blocking behaviour
- In photo mode changing shutter speed will no longer make the screen go black
- Fanatec wheels will no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts
- Rain / ERS charging lights now work on PS4 Pro
- First Ten Down (Complete 10 races online) achievement will now unlock correctly
- Stopped graphical glitches occurring and getting more frequent during long play sessions
- Performance order of the teams has been rebalanced to better replicate the F1 Season and how it has evolved
- Individual team handling traits have been tailored to be more representative of their real-life counterparts
- Updated aerodynamics achieving a performance improvement of between 1 – 1.5 seconds per lap, mainly in higher cornering speed
- Vehicle performance has been updated to give a more accurate assessment of each car’s strengths and weaknesses
- F2 multiplayer will be available in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN game modes