On The level select screen press LT,LB, click the left stick RT,RB click the right stick then press back and start at the same time, if done correctly you will hear a sound and when you start a level you will be ro-bro.
On stage 6 "Assault Zone", after the Hellacopter section and right before the first ladder, there are two gravestones sitting on the bottom of the screen. Go between them and press the dodge button 7 times and it will unlock "Fuzzface", a strange and out of place creature that can fly and talk. He'll hover over you for the rest of the game and occasionally give you power ups and items, making the game much easier.
The harder the difficulty, the higher the drops from enemies
- Double Dragon Difficulty - Beat the Game in "Dragon" difficulty
- Dragon Difficulty - Beat the game in "Normal" difficulty
Double Dragon Gamerpic
To use in for your Xbox Live profile
- Double Dragon 2 Billy Lee Gamerpic - Start the game up for the first time and press start at title screen
Concept Art Gallery
Complete the game once and the Concept Art Gallery will unlock on the main menu, with 97 pages of unused concepts, drawings, and early game screenshots.
Secret area before Giga Skullmageddon
On the very last stage of the game, after becoming a Ro-Bro, head left. Eventually, you will reach the left side of the screen. When you do, head down. You will climb down a hidden ladder with multiple 1-ups, and two unlockable chests.
In Stage 7, "Some kind of lab", you will start out right next to a punching bag. Attack the bag EXACTLY 87 times (1987 being the year Double Dragon came out) and you will hear a chime indicating you unlocked something. Immediately stop and the game will teleport you to a different area of the stage full of enemies, traps, and platforms. As an added easter egg, every character, including the Lee brothers, all have Yoshihisa Kishimoto's face instead of their normal face. He is the one that developed and made the original Double Dragon. As soon as you complete the area, the secret achievement "A Foot Face?" (5) will unlock.
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
- A Boo Boo (5) - Knock Abobo into a pit
- Are You Awake? (10) - Win an airlock battle without attacking
- Audiophile (20) - Collect one of each mix tape song
- Bone to Pick (5) - Hit Skullmageddon with a hair pick
- Bro-merang (5) - Catch a boomerang thrown by your bro!
- Cultured (10) - View all pages of the concept art gallery
- Double Dragon (40) - Finish every stage cooperatively on Double Dragon difficulty with friendly fire enabled!
- Fuzzface!! (5) - Befriend everyone's most favoritest helpful character!
- Gleam On! (10) - Dodge and get the Gleam 50 times
- Grand Slam! (10) - Defeat 4 enemies with a single bat swing!
- High Fidelity (10) - Max out a single song to level 50
- Is That a Quarter? (5) - Knock Williams into a pit
- Jawsome!!! (5) - Expose the twin bulbs simultaneously
- Later Ro-bros! (20) - Beat every level as a Ro-bro
- Max Fidelity (50) - Max out every song to level 50!!
- Metal Head (5) - Upgrade a song at the Tapesmith
- Misters Perfect (20) - Complete any level in co-op without taking any damage... with friendly fire enabled!
- Mr. Perfect (10) - Complete any level without taking any damage
- Pick a Winner! (15) - Nail all enemies with the hair pick
- Put Your Heads Together (5) - Grab two enemies at once!
- Single Dragon (50) - Finish every stage solo on Double Dragon difficulty!
- Skullmageddon's Curse (1) - Nyah ha ha! Now finish what you have started!
- The Key to Victory (5) - Defeat an enemy by unlocking his potential
- This Channel Sucks (10) - Break all of the Skullmageddon monitors in the Rocket Dojo
- Tone Deaf (25) - Complete the game without using any Sosetsitsu!
- Tossin' on Air (5) - Grab an enemy out of the air 10 times
- Victory! (19) - Defeat Skullmageddon!
- Weapon Master (5) - Use every weapon once
- You Did What!? (10) - You got 50000 on Double Dragon!?