If you’re looking to pick up FIFA 20 on PC, now is as good a time as ever to see if your computer can handle all the action this year’s iteration has to offer. This guide will go through the FIFA 20 PC requirements, including the minimum and recommended specifications, so you can check to see if your PC is all set to hit the pitch when the game launches on September 27, 2019.
FIFA 20 PC Requirements | Minimum specifications
Many players may not have the cash to get the latest and greatest in PC technology. If you consider yourself one of those players, you will want to check out the minimum specifications for FIFA 20. This is the absolute minimum requirements you will have to adhere to if you want to play this year’s entry on your computer.
At the very least, you need the 64-bit version of Windows 7 to install FIFA 20. In terms of memory and hard drive space, you will need 8 GB available and 50 GB of free space on your SSD or HDD respectively. Among the most important of the minimum PC specs is the online connection requirements. You will need a 512kbps internet connection speed in order to install and play the game. That isn’t fast by any means, so more than likely, your internet connection should suffice. Here are the detailed minimum PC specs for FIFA 20:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, Intel Core i3-2100, or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: At least 50 GB of free space
- Online Connection Requirements: 512kbps minimum internet speed. Internet Connection required to install and play.
FIFA 20 PC Requirements | Recommended specifications
Maybe you do have a pretty solid gaming PC that surely exceeds the minimum requirements listed above. If you fit that mold, you should check the recommended PC specifications for FIFA 20. These are the requirements needed to play the game as it was intended.
The 64-bit version of Windows 10 is the best way to install and run the game. Similar to the minimum requirements, it is recommended that you have 8GB of memory and at least 50 GB free on your hard drive. While the incredibly low 512kbps speed is the absolute minimum your connection speed should be at, it is recommended that you have a broadband connection. Again, this shouldn’t be too much of an issue. Here are the full recommended PC specs for FIFA 20:
- OS: Windows 10 – 64-bit
- CPU: AMD FX 8150, Intel 15-3550, or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: At Least 50 GB of free space
- Online Connection Requirements: Broadband connection recommended. Internet Connection required to install and play.