Keeping up with the Fortnite current weapon list can be tricky, as with each new (usually weekly) update, comes drastic changes to the game, often banishing existing weapons to the Vault. Sometimes the opposite happens, with weapons being introduced to the battle royale map. Developer Epic Games is constantly changing up which weapons are in the game, and so we’ve put together an updated guide to the guns that are — and are not — currently available to use. These are the Fortnite unvaulted weapon list and the Fortnite vaulted weapon list.
Fortnite Current Weapon List | Unvaulted weapons (Updated for Season X 10.0)
The following weapons are currently available in Fortnite Battle Royale. You’ll be able to find these weapons in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and/or Loot Llamas.
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- What it lacks in accuracy, the Heavy Assault Rifle makes up for in firepower. You’ll be wanting to tap fire this weapon, making sure to aim for the head to benefit from the 2x multiplier.
- The Heavy Assault Rifle can be found in Common, Uncommon, and Rare rarities.
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- With a 2x scope (and a 2x headshot multiplier!) the Scoped Assault Rifle is deadly at longer ranges. It has no damage dropoff, meaning it deals the same amount of damage no matter the distance between the user and the target.
- The Scoped Assault Rifle can be found in Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Assault Rifle
- Full automatic weapon that boasts the flexibility to be used in all types of combat scenarios. Uses medium ammo and is a great choice if you’re hunting for a gun at the start of the round.
- This Assault Rifle can be found in Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities.
- Infantry Rifle
- Rewarding accurate fire, the Infantry Rifle deals significant damage with no damage dropoff. The small magazine size puts pressure on the user to be accurate.
- The Infantry Rifle can currently be found in Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Handling like a cross between an assault rifle and an SMG, the Tactical Assault Rifle is more useful in close-range encounters, with lackluster long-range performance.
- The Tactical Assault Rifle is currently available in Epic and Legendary rarities.
- Drum Gun
- A controversial weapon that has returned to the game, the Drum Gun’s hip-fire accuracy and fast rate of fire make it a weapon to be feared.
- The Drum Gun can currently be found in both Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Burst SMG
- With its 4-round burst, the Burst SMG can be a tricky weapon to master. However, with a 1.75x headshot multiplier, those who can control the high level of recoil will be rewarded by the gun’s high damage output.
- The Burst SMG is available in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- Suppressed SMG
- The obvious advantage of the Suppressed SMG is its suppressed fire, which enemies will struggle to hear and place. Sneaky headshots are rewarded by the 2x headshot multiplier.
- The Suppressed SMG can be found in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- After taking a moment to spool up, the Minigun quickly begins to dish out significant damage with no need to pause and reload.
- The Minigun can be found in Epic and Legendary rarities.
- Tactical Shotgun
- A fan-favorite weapon for those players who like to get up close and personal. A trusty go-to gun for when the enemy is trying to close the gap.
- The Tactical Shotgun is available in Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities.
- Pump Shotgun
- One of the more infamous shotguns, due to the insane “double pump” exploit, the Pump Shotgun is a bit like Marmite, in that players either love it or hate it.
- As of the latest patch, the Pump Shotgun can be found in Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Combat Shotgun
- A semi-auto shotgun with a tight spread pattern, the Combat Shotgun is a little tricky to use at extreme close ranges. However, it’s low damage dropoff allows it to perform better than you would expect at longer ranges.
- The Combat Shotgun is available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities.
- Drum Shotgun
- The high fire rate of the Drum Shotgun means that missed shots can be quickly followed up. Spray and pray!
- The Drum Shotgun can be found in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
- Pepper your enemies with fire at range to take them down quickly or, at the very least, cause them some serious hurt.
- The Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle can be found in Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Capable of destroying most map assets in one shot, the Heavy Sniper Rifle is incredible for wiping out enemy cover. Its massive damage output also makes it lethal, especially when the user lands a headshot.
- The Heavy Sniper Rifle is available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle
- Like other suppressed weapons, the Suppressed Sniper Rifle’s main strength is its ability to fire semi-silent shots. This comes at the cost of power.
- The Suppressed Sniper Rifle can be found in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Hand Cannon
- Capable of dishing out high damage, yet inaccurate fire, the Hand Cannon can be devastating in a skilled player’s hands.
- The Hand Cannon can be found in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Suppressed Pistol
- Get sneaky with the Suppressed Pistol. Fire rounds in quick succession to take enemies out before they can locate you.
- The Suppressed Pistol is available in Rare and Epic variants.
- It’s your standard Pistol that packs enough of a punch to help you survive in the initial zone.
- The Pistol can be found in Common and Uncommon rarities.
- Dealing high damage but with a small magazine size, the Revolver rewards accuracy.
- The Revolver is available in Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities.
- Rocket Launcher
- Take out enemies and structures with the high explosive damage caused by the Rocket Launcher.
- The Rocket Launcher is available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Grenade Launcher
- Lob grenades over enemy cover to take out campers with ease.
- The Grenade Launcher comes in Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarities.
- Boogie Bomb
- Storm Flip
- Shockwave Grenade
- Stink Bomb
Fortnite Vaulted Weapon List (Updated for Season X 10.0)
These weapons were once available in the Fortnite Battle Royale mode. They are now in the Vault, awaiting the day when they may finally return to the island.
Vaulted Assault Weapons
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Compact SMG
- Tactical SMG
Vaulted Machine Guns
- Light Machine Gun
- Heavy Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
Vaulted Sniper Rifles
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- An incredibly risky weapon to use, the Flint-Knock Pistol has a single bullet that deals high damage and knocks the enemy back. Just make sure you don’t miss!
- The Flint-Knock Pistol can be found in Common and Uncommon variants.
- Dual Pistols
- Six Shooter
- Scoped Magnum
- Proximity Grenade Launcher
- Guided Missile Launcher
- Quad Launcher
- Impulse Grenade
- Chiller Grenade
- Remote Explosives
- Shadow Bomb
- Air Strike
- Cupid’s Crossbow
- Fiend Hunter Crossbow
- Captain America’s Shield
- Thor’s Stormbreaker
- Iron Man’s Repulsors
- Hawkeye’s Bow
- Chitauri Laser Rifle
- Chitauri Energy Rifle