A brand-new Dead by Daylight update is available to download and install right now. While it’s not a huge update, you can skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of Dead by Daylight 3.1.2 update patch notes. If you’d rather learn a little more about the Dead by Daylight version 3.1.2 update, however, you can read through a number of its highlights immediately down below. This is where you need to be to find out everything that has been fixed in the latest Dead by Daylight update.
Dead by Daylight 3.1.2 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
As stated above, this version 3.1.2 update for Dead by Daylight isn’t a massive one. However, the update does introduce a number of important bug fixes which should make for a more enjoyable playing experience overall. Read on to find out everything that has been fixed, as well as issues the developer is currently aware of.
Several bugs have been fixed in the latest Dead by Daylight update. This includes a fix for the annoying crash that could occur when the game failed to load its in-game store catalog correctly. The crash that could occur when you switch roles after the Match Management settings were changed within the Kill Your Friends lobby should now have been fixed, too.
It’s not all crash fixes, either. Dead Hard should now apply its speed boost correctly, unlike before. Sprint Burst should now always trigger as it should, too. Dream World Lighting should now look as it should as well.
Along with these fixes, the developer is also looking into a fix for the Ranks and Pips inconsistencies. You should, too, be able to leave the playing area by the exit gate and continue playing as a Survivor, too, is another fix that is currently in progress and should be applied to Dead by Daylight before long.
Dead by Daylight 3.1.2 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of Dead by Daylight 3.1.2 update patch notes below, courtesy of Behaviour Interactive:
- Fixed an issue that caused a discrepancy in Dream World lighting between Survivors and The Nightmare.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the game failed to load the in-game Store catalog.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when switching roles in a Kill Your Friends lobby after the Match Management settings had been changed.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Dead Hard not to give the speed boost.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Sprint Burst not to trigger when the conditions were met.
- Players are reporting inconsistencies with Ranks and Pips, sometimes resetting after a match or restart (Testing a fix internally)
- Survivor are able to leave the playing area by the exit gate, and keep playing (In progress)