The Mortal Kombat 11 1.08 update patch notes are not quite as long as the patch notes that came out last week, but they still contain some valuable fixes. The Krypt item list isn’t broken anymore and some other gameplay bugs have also been adjusted. Also, like almost every single patch, this update is currently only out for the PS4 and Xbox One for the time being.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.08 Update Patch Notes | Gameplay adjustments and a Krypt fix
This update mainly fixed a few odd glitches. There was on where Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat had some issues for players that have unlocked it. It should now display properly. But the fixes directly affect gameplay. Some Augments didn’t yield proper experience bonuses in certain gear. Now, you should get your XP bonus in those gear sets.
The Chip Avoided and Last Breath mechanics (where you can absorb a fatal hit if you are blocking and have defensive meter) have had a nasty bug fix. It wasn’t common but sometimes the offensive and defensive meters wouldn’t regenerate properly if someone had activated Last Breath and Chip Avoided. There was also another small bug where meter regeneration would bug out if it couldn’t refill to maximum over a long period of time. That shouldn’t happen anymore.
Those were arguably pretty rare bugs but the Krypt bug was pretty prevalent. The Kollector’s Trading Table should now have a correct inventory and not just a bunch of Krystals. Instead his usual selection of wares, a bug would prevent him from having more than one item. It should be normal now. Just remember that you have to use the Kollector’s Koin to summon him or wait for specific Krypt times for him to show up.
Full Mortal Kombat 11 1.08 Update Patch Notes
Here are the full Mortal Kombat 11 1.08 update patch notes:
General Gameplay Adjustments
· Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players
· Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
· Fixed an rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
· Fixed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
· Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed