- Bestiary (192 Pages) (15 pts) - You completed 50% of the Bestiary.
- Bestiary (32 Pages) (5 pts) - You completed 10% of the Bestiary.
- Bestiary (96 Pages) (10 pts) - You completed 30% of the Bestiary.
- Bronze Hunter (5 pts) - You defeated 100 enemies.
- Customer Appreciation (5 pts) - You played a new game.
- Fear of Heights (5 pts) - You obtained a wind drake.
- He's a She! (5 pts) - You found out Faris is a woman.
- Safe Journey! (5 pts) - You raised Lenna to level 10.
- Say Hello, Syldra! (5 pts) - You obtained the pirate ship.
- Scientific Genius (5 pts) - You met Cid.
- That Long Journey Smell (5 pts) - You raised Faris to level 10.
- The Wind Calls (5 pts) - You raised Bartz to level 10.
- Too Late (5 pts) - You obtained a job from the water crystal.
- What!? (5 pts) - You obtained a job from the wind crystal.
- Where Am I? (5 pts) - You raised Galuf to level 10.
As always, front rows are for fighters, back rows are for the mages. Back row members take less damage from physical attacks, so keep the weak ones back.
While Thief isn't a particularly useful job in general, it's worth studying for a bit for the hidden passages skill, which will uncover lots of valuable loot.
Pick whatever combo of jobs you like, though a white mage is a must early on.