A brand-new My Time at Portia update is available to download and install on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch right now. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of the My Time at Portia update patch notes for the My Time at Portia September 20 update. Stick with us a little longer, however, to read through a selection of the My Time at Portia console update patch notes.
My Time at Portia Update Patch Notes (September 20) Highlights
As stated above, there is a brand-new update available to download and install on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for My Time at Portia. Sadly, the update is for consoles only, so there isn’t one for the PC version of the game out today. It’s an important update for the console versions of the game, however, particularly for the Switch edition.
A few new features have been added into My Time at Portia thanks to its September 20 update. This includes new voice-overs in English and Chinese. The more voice-over lines the better. Another new feature in the game is one that should prove popular for fans of the game’s photo mode: You can now pause time when you are taking photos. This is great news for you if you don’t want anything to happen in the game while you are taking a neat screenshot.
Other Changes and Fixes
There’s more than just a few new features in the My Time at Portia console update. You’ll find plenty of fixes in the update, too. This includes handy loading time improvements. The loading time improvements have largely been made to the Switch version of the game, however. There are plenty of other fixes and adjustments in the patch notes, which you can read through below.
My Time at Portia Update Patch Notes (September 20)
Read through the complete list of My Time at Portia update patch notes (September 20) below, courtesy of Team17:
- Added Voice Overs in English and Chinese
- Added the display of material sources in the Workshop Handbook diagrams
- Added a new feature where time can be paused when taking photos
- Added the ability for your friend/spouse to gain some mood when you accomplish Hazardous Ruins Challenges with them during playing/dating
- Adjusted Spouse/Helper AI so that they now add fuel to machines and give food to animals before it runs out
- Fixed various performance and stability issues
- Fixed scenarios where Items could be duplicated
- Fixed an issue where the Snailbob enemy wouldn’t disappear when it was killed
- Fixed an issue where your date would be interrupted when you were riding a mount
- Fixed some errors in the information on the Skills page
- Fixed an issue where the ponytail on a female character could not be dyed black
- Fixed an issue preventing custom reminders from being saved in the calendar
- Fixed an issue where the Portia Bridge mission could not be triggered in certain scenarios
- Fixed a crash when loading a save in the Haunted Cave
- Fixed an issue where Spouse/Helpers would stop working after re-loading a save game
- Fixed a text issue with Phyllis’ Dream quest
- Fixed an issue where animations wouldn’t play correctly when kissing your partner
- Fixed an issue where players could not enter Japanese characters using the system keyboard
- Fixed an issue where a black screen appears during the Day of Memories event
- Fixed an issue where the Others photo album was not saving correctly
- Fixed a rare crash when players were entering multiple cutscene photos into photo frames
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Simplified Chinese text entry from working correctly