A Ghost Recon Breakpoint Whalers-00301 error is currently preventing players from being able to access Ubisoft’s latest game. This problem is causing players to get disconnected while they play, and the length of time seems to vary between playing and losing their connection. If you want to know how to fix the Whalers-00301 error in Ghost Recon: Breakpoint this particular buy, we’ve got you covered. Our Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Whalers-00301 error guide provides you with some solutions to this ongoing issue. Have a read and then try them out.
What is the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Whalers-00301 error?
Before we take a look at how to fix it, let’s see what the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Whalers-00301 error actually is. If you’ve been playing the game on PC, PS4, or Xbox One, you might have come across this at some point during a playthrough.
If you have seen this error message pop up on your screen, you aren’t the only one. Other players have encountered it and posted about on the game’s official forums. Basically, what it boils down to is a connection error. You’ll have lost connection to the servers and, as a result, can’t play the game. This could either be an issue with your connection or an issue with Ubisoft’s servers.
How to fix Ghost Recon Breakpoint Whalers-00301 error
There are a few ways that you can try to fix this problem. Check those out first and they could solve your issue.
Reset your internet modem
- If you’ve lost connection to the game’s servers, it might be an internet connectivity issue on your end.
- Turn off your modem, wait five seconds, and then turn it back on.
- Wait for the modem to come back online and connect to your internet.
- Open up your wi-fi settings on your platform of choice and reconnect to your internet.
- Load up Ghost Recon Breakpoint and see if you can connect to the game’s servers.
Troubleshoot your platform
- Your PC, PS4, or Xbox One might be to blame if you can connect to the internet on other devices.
- Exit the game, and turn off your platform.
- Unplug it at the mains and wait a few seconds.
- Plug it back in and boot it back up. Wait for everything to load and then try to access the game again.