Players of Square Enix’s MMO JRPG can soon get into the seasonal spirit, as the FFXIV All Saint’s Wake Halloween 2019 event is scheduled to start in just a few short days. You’re already in the right place to learn all the information you need to know about when you can play and what’s new by comparison to last year’s All Hallows’ Eve celebration.
When can I play All Saint’s Wake 2019 in FFXIV?
Players are set to have themselves a spooky old time when the Continental Circus returns to FFXIV this October. They bring All Saints’ Wake festivities in tow, allowing adventurers to seek them out in the woods of Gridania between October 17 and November 1, 2019.
FFXIV All Saint’s Wake 2019 event loot and activities
Now that you know when and where to turn up in order to participate, here’s exactly what you can earn and get up to once you’re there:
- New attraction — Try out an as-yet-undetailed new activity, though players are forewarned that there may be more to this unusual Ahriman than meets the eye.
- Circus Resonator — Exclusive Circus Ahriman mount (a voidsent bred by the Continental Circus).
- Pumpkin Carriage — An appropriately Halloween-themed outdoor furnishing item.
- Fantastical All Saints’ Wake Advertisement — A hand-painted in-game notice relating to the “sorcery and spooks” of All Saints’ Wake.
- Purchasable past event items — Exclusive event items from previous All Saint’s Wake events will temporarily be re-listed.
Alongside news of the All Saint’s Wake 2019 event, Square Enix also shared news of an upcoming major update to Final Fantasy XIV. Patch 5.1: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is currently scheduled to launch in late October and new information on the update will soon be revealed by the game’s Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida. In order to get information on the update as it breaks, eager players can tune in live via the official FFXIV Twitch channel at 7 am EST on Friday, October 18.