The Fortnite 2.41 update patch notes (11.01) have been shared by developer Epic Games. This new Fortnite patch is rolling out across PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iPhone, and Android devices, weighing in at around 1.9 GB (as measured on PS4).
Fortnite 2.41 Update Patch Notes (11.01) | Early patch notes
Epic Games has recently changed the time that it distributes patch notes. Rather than publishing patch notes at the beginning of downtime, the list of changes made in the new update is held until downtime is over. This will no doubt be disappointing to those who like to read over the patch notes while waiting for maintenance to conclude, but sadly this is no longer possible.
On the bright side, the update on PS4 can at least tease at what’s to come, with the “Update History” option showing that the new Fortnite 2.41 update implements the following change:
- 11.01 Release – Stability fixes to improve Fortnite.
Though there are still no patch notes made available on the Epic Games website, with the @Fortnite Twitter account remaining silent about any changes made to the game, the official support Trello board has been updated to include “known issues addressed by Patch 11.01”:
- Reports of FPS issues on PC.
- Friends not appearing in the Friends List.
- Unable to use swapped-to item when character is backed up against camera.
- “Ready Up!” button not appearing in Squads matches until entire party is eliminated.
- Issue with “Get an elimination from 50m or further” Open Water Challenge.
- Daily Punchcard remaining on-screen.
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes.
Again, these are just bug fixes, and so don’t include any details on the new skins coming to the Battle Royale mode, nor any information about Save The World changes. Hopefully Epic Games is quick to release more information about the latest update.
More Fortnite Guides
Check out our list of Fortnite guides below: