A brand-new Rainbow Six Siege update has just hit PS4, Xbox One, and PC today, October 22. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of Rainbow Six Siege 1.75 update patch notes. If you’d rather stick with us a little longer, however, you can always take a gander at the version 1.75 update highlights below. You’ll find a few balance alterations and bug fixes in this Rainbow Six Siege Y4S3.3 update. Discover everything that has changed right here.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.75 Update Highlights
Nothing new has been added into Rainbow Six Siege with its 1.75 update. Instead, what we have here is an update that brings with it a few balance changes and bug fixes. There’s also an MMR rollback included in this update, which will be happening for those players who Ubisoft think are cheating the system.
As stated above, the 1.75 update is bringing with it an MMR rollback update. This means that the developers should now be able to find those players who are exploiting the MMR system. Anyone who has raised a red flag (a drastic change in MMR) with the developers will likely now see their MMR reset.
If your MMR is reset, you will need to take part in a number of placement matches once more. You will not get the seasonal ranked charm for your highest rank from before your MMR was reset, either.
Bug Fixes & Balancing
Glaz, Twitch, and Warden have all been altered slightly. Glaz’s rate of fire, for example, has risen to 380 over its previous 285. Bug fixes have also taken place thanks to the 1.75 update. You should no longer be able to use a 3rd party hack to change what Operator’s other players are using, for example. You can read through the full list of patch notes below for all of the fixes and adjustments.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.75 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of Rainbow Six Siege 1.75 update patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft:
MMR ROLLBACK UPDATE
With Y4S3.3 the MMR Rollback system is getting a few improvements that allow us to more appropriately target and address those who exploit the integrity of the ranked system. A drastic MMR change is a sign of massive irregularity and a red flag in our system. So we will now be resetting MMR for such players.
This means that instead of undergoing a significant change in MMR, players will have to redo their placement matches to get back appropriately on the ladder. Players who have their MMR reset will also not receive the seasonal ranked charm for their highest rank prior to the reset.
Stay focused on the details, but detail a bit faster now.
- Increased Glaz’s rate of fire to 380 (up from 285)
Less fragging, more tactical dabbing.
- Reduced Twitch’s F2 Magazine to 25 (down from 30)
Warden’s Glo Up.
- Warden changed to 2 speed – 2 armor type instead of 1 speed – 3 armor
- FIXED – Players can use a 3rd party hack to change other players’ operators.
- FIXED – After switching from advanced to standard deployment, Attacker’s first breach charge deployment attempt gets canceled.
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping while leaning.
- FIXED – Hibana’s XKairos pellets can destroy other pellets deployed on the same wall even if they are out of the blast radius.
- FIXED –Defenders can place a barricade or Castle’s Armor Panel over Goyo’s Volcan Shield.
- FIXED – Radio music doesn’t stop playing even when the radio is destroyed.
- FIXED – Right clicking when in the scoreboard will cause player to enter ADS and the selected tab simultaneously.
- FIXED – Mute text chat option does not work on LAN.
- FIXED – When going into observation mode, SFX plays twice.
- FIXED – My Rank UI tab now shows your current rank in the season instead of the highest rank achieved.
- FIXED – Minor visual texture issues for Uniforms.
- FIXED – Visual glitch if players switch weapons after rappelling.
- FIXED – Menu UI visual fixes.