Halloween is fast approaching so if you’re struggling for novel costume ideas and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, then look no further. Borderlands developer Gearbox Software has shared a variety of Borderlands 3 cosplay guides that’ll have you rockin’ the party as your favorite character and turning heads. Here’s how to get started.
Borderlands Halloween costumes
Gearbox has a whopping 12 character cosplay guides, presenting a wide selection of potential costume choices for those that are willing to do the construction work themselves.
Here’s the full list:
- Maya — Playable Borderlands 2 Siren
- Mordecai — Hunter class Vault Hunter from the original Borderlands
- Moxxi — Series’ burlesque bartender
- Tina — Unassuming demolitions expert
- Psycho (Female) — Iconic Borderlands enemy in female form
- Psycho (Male) — Iconic enemy in more traditional male form
- Troy Calypso — One-armed brother of the villainous Calypso Twins
- Tyreen Calypso — Siren sister to Troy and the other half of the Calypso Twins
- Amara — Playable Borderlands 3 Siren class Vault Hunter
- FL4K — Emergent A.I. Vault Hunter, though you’ll need to provide your own pet Skag
- Moze — Borderlands 3‘s no-nonsense Soldier class Vault Hunter
- Zane — Grizzled veteran of the playable Borderlands 3 team
Clicking each character name will take you to the official PDF that details a bit more about their abilities and personality, along with an in-depth look at costumes and accessories from multiple angles. You’ll also be able to get up close and personal with weapons and logos, as well as being provided exact color matches to make sure everything is just right.
If all that sounds like too much hard work, Gearbox has also partnered with Spirit Halloween to create an official line of Borderlands costumes and props, no construction required. Available in-store and online are full costumes for Mad Moxxi and a Psycho Bandit, plus accessories like a Bandit mask, Tina’s bunny mask and ears, and Moxxi’s megaphone.