Call of Duty Mobile launched with two standard multiplayer modes, but you can also challenge a few specific players if you want to. This guide will tell you how to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile, a game mode that can be used for fun, to perfect your sharpshooter skills, or simply to show your friends who’s the boss.
How to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile | Play one on one in private multiplayer
Playing one on one in Call of Duty Mobile is a simple task. As you can see by the image above, this How to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile guide isn’t strictly limited to a certain number of players. You can choose to fight a single opponent in one on one, or you can mix and match the number of CoD soldiers up to a maximum of 10.
To begin, launch Call of Duty Mobile as you usually do, and follow the steps below:
- Tap multiplayer
- Tap Private on the bottom left corner, right above Loadout and Scorestreaks
- In the Private Multiplayer lobby, tap Frontline to choose the game mode and map
- Tap Confirm to return to the Private Multiplayer lobby
- On the top right corner, there is an Invite Friends dropdown menu. You can add friends through different ways, including friends you’ve already met, clan members, and in the future, you can also invite players that you’ve recently faced
- To the left, you can set a few options as you wish, including kill limit and time limit
- Tap Start to begin your private match
- You can also spectate a match by tapping the Spectate button on top
This should get you into the 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile match that you were hoping for. It should make for a nice distraction until the Zombies mode finally enters the game.