The Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.04 update notes are aimed at making the game a more stable experience. The game, while critically adored, was mostly criticized for its poor technical performance. This patch won’t change everything, but it will alleviate some of the problems people we having with the best Star Wars game in ages. This patch is out now on PC and will hit the PS4 and Xbox One “shortly afterwards.” It might even be live on consoles right now.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.04 update patch notes
These are all very specific glitches so it is possible that some won’t even notice the fixes and will still play the same buggy game. For example, you can’t “glitch through a wall on Ilum” which is vague nor can you “bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.” Given the amount of technical issues with the title, it may take more than a few vague patches to squash a good portion of the bugs. It’s worth digging through the full patch notes below and seeing if any of them have affected you.
But there is one change everyone should notice: the color of the Force bar. Respawn said that the color is now changed so that it will be “easier to read.” The Force bar is currently blue in the game but it isn’t currently known what color it now is in the new update.
Full Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.04 update patch notes
Here are the full Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.04 update patch notes. There are spoilers but they have been edited out.
This patch focuses on a lot of the issues that you have raised, so please do keep the feedback coming.
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.