The Modern Warfare updates keep on coming and they don’t stop coming. Activision has released the new Modern Warfare 1.11 update, and this is a complete gamechanger. Well, not quite, but it was nice to think that it was for a moment, right? This is a minor update that brings a few interesting changes but doesn’t add anything remotely groundbreaking to Modern Warfare. If you’re eagerly expecting the update that is going to remove SBMM, fix the footsteps sound, or make Dead Silence a perk, this isn’t the one. Still, let’s see what the Modern Warfare 1.11 update patch notes tell us.
Modern Warfare 1.11 update patch notes
The highlight of this update is the enhancement of the recently added Gun Game mode. You’re surely aware that this popular mode from previous Call of Duty titles was recently added into the game with the Modern Warfare 1.10 update.
Gun Game is a game mode where players cycle through several weapons with each kill. The more kills you get, the better are the weapons that you get to use. The latest patch allows up to four-player parties in Gun Game, a number that should ramp up the chaos, although you’ll still be a lone ranger when the match begins.
The FFA mode was moved to the Filter menu, something that is bound to improve usability, and spawn cameras were turned off for the Headquarters and Hardpoint mode, in order to get you back into the game as quickly as possible.
The rest of the patch brings a few fixes, but the community on Reddit still wants more than this. Some players are reporting endless collections of dev errors, such as error 6066, error 6071, error 6068, error 6328, and others. There are accounts that they can’t be online for over a minute, others can’t even launch Modern Warfare, and in one event a player is now unable to launch the game because of the recent updates. Here’s hoping that Activision works on the ultimate Modern Warfare error fix update to solve these issues for good.
Full Modern Warfare 1.11 update patch notes
- Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
- Moving FFA to the Filter menu
- Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
- Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint
- Removed infils for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
- Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the PP19 Bizon would appear white while ADS
- Fix for the E.O.D. perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
- Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
- Fix for laser sights becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
- Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty