There are many different ways in which you can earn a little more XP in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, one such way is by pulling off Modern Warfare Longshot Kills. If you’re looking for the best ways to get Longshot Kills, this is the guide for you. Read on to discover how to get Longshot Kills in Modern Warfare and why you will want to pull Longshots off as often as you can.
How to Get Longshot Kills in Modern Warfare
As stated above, you can earn more XP in Modern Warfare if you earn Longshot Medals while playing. You will also need to get Longshot Kills with different weapons so you can unlock camos for them, too. The trouble is, the game doesn’t explain how to get Longshot Kills, it just tells you to get them. Thankfully, it is relatively simple to understand, but somewhat difficult to pull off. We’re here to make it easier for you.
What are Longshot Kills?
Longshot Kills in Modern Warfare are what you get when you kill an enemy from distance. It seems as though it needs to be around 30 meters in-game. This is tricky to judge correctly, however.
- Buy KontrolFreek Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – A.D.S. Performance Thumbsticks for PS4 for $17.99
- Buy Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $50.00
- Buy Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition for $59.99
How to Get Modern Warfare Longshot Kills
There are several ways to help you ‘farm’ Longshot Kills in Modern Warfare, aside from firing at enemies whenever you see them at a distance. Following the steps below should help you improve your Longshot Kills game in Modern Warfare:
- Aim from windows, around corners, and from rooftops
- Avoid modes such as Team Deathmatch and Free-For-AllDomination is a good option as you can hide around corners and look down alleyways at objectives
- Equip Barrels that increase damage range
- Equip sights that improve accuracy over distance
- Play in Hardcore
- This will make it easier to kill enemies from distance thanks to increased bullet damage and reduced health
Now get out there and earn those Longshot Kills.