The Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 update patch notes have now been shared by developer Respawn Entertainment. This new patch for today (January 15/16) is currently rolling out across PC, PS4, and Xbox One, making some significant changes to the game. Weighing in at 148.6 MB (measured on PS4), the download and installation shouldn’t take too long at all. The update implements a number of fixes and improvements, as well as some changes to content. Here’s what you need to know about the new Jedi: Fallen Order patch.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
All players can access pre-order bonuses
If you didn’t pre-order Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, but still wanted to get your hands on the orange lightsaber blade color, hilts for customization, a unique Bee-D 1 skin, and more, then you’ll be happy to hear that all pre-order content is now available for all players to access. Just install the 1.07 update and you’ll find everything ready for you.
Bug fixes and other improvements
The Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 update patch notes contain a number of fixes that help to fine-tune the game’s more glitchy movements. Bounty Hunters should no longer get stuck in Zeffo, and collision on Ilum has been improved.
The Photomode camera has also been tweaked to no longer break the game(!). Text during the Photomode should no longer overlap for specific screen ratios. No matter the screen that you are playing on, text should now appear correctly.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 Update Patch Notes | Full list
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin