A brand new Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update is available to download and install on PC, PS4, and Xbox One right now. You can use Instant Transmission to head to the end of this guide and read through the complete list of Dragon Ball Z Kakarot 1.04 update patch notes. If you prefer, however, you can take your training more seriously and read through a selection of DBZ Kakarot version 1.04 update highlights below. Discover everything that has been fixed in the 1.04 update below, including improved loading times.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot 1.04 update highlights
Before you get your hopes up, nothing new is being added to Dragon Ball Z Kakarot in the version 1.04 update. Despite this, however, the update is still a big deal. It brings with it a whole host of improvements and fixes. The aforementioned loading time improvements could be a real time-saver, for example. Read on for the low-down of the 1.04 update.
Fixes & Improvements
While the 1.04 is one that focusses solely on providing fixes and improvements to the game, it is quite a big download. At least, it’s 1.8 GB on PC. Thankfully, it provides more than enough fixes and one big improvement to make the download worth it. As stated above, for example, loading times have been improved. Those pesky loading times while traveling between areas have been reduced following today’s update. This should cut out a good few hours of waiting around for the game to load.
As well as the loading time improvement, various Sub Stories have been fixed as well as one Main Story icon being missing. If a character is a Villainous Enemy, for example, they should still appear for you to complete the Sub or Main Story mission. That’s a big fix, for sure. Check out the full list of patch notes below for all the details.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot 1.04 update patch notes
Have a read through the complete list of Dragon Ball Z Kakarot 1.04 update patch notes, courtesy of Bandai Namco:
- Reduced Loading Times when traveling from one area to another
- Fixed issue where players were unable to accept the Sub Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if you saved and loaded your Save Data after fighting Tien
- Fixed issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you saved and loaded your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5)
- Fixed issue where Chi-Chi couldn’t be found on the field if you accepted the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and cleared the Main Story without completing the Sub Story
- Fixed issue that caused characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy
- X1 Only: Fixed issue where Opening Movie wasn’t playing before Title Screen