The Dauntless 1.1.4 update patch notes have rolled out, with developers Phoenix Labs and Iron Galaxy revealing a fresh batch of quality of life fixes that will improve stability with the game.
The monster-hunting multiplayer game has had a number of unfortunate issues rectified in its latest patch, including the return of its trials leaderboards and the resolution of a glitch that saw players inadvertently heading out on incorrect hunts.
Take a look at the full list of Dauntless 1.1.4 patch notes below:
Dauntless 1.1.4 Patch Notes
Here are the Dauntless 1.1.4 patch notes for the recent update:
- Return of the leaderboards. Sword’s Avenging Overdrive special no longer grants infinite attack speed. Trials leaderboards will be re-enabled after this patch deploys.
- Hover with confidence. Selecting a hunt is no longer overridden by hovering another hunt. This particularly frustrating bug was causing Slayers to head out on hunts other than the one they had intended.
- Hammer boops are back. Hammer’s Concussive Salvo (alternate fire) blast wasn’t correctly applying damage and interrupts. Now it does!
- No more forever shooting. Opening UI screens (e.g. chat) while in attack/special no longer locks you into attacks or specials indefinitely.
- Hunt resistances fixed. On patrols, the airship no longer shows elemental resistances for the incorrect element.
- Skarn prism fixed. Stoneheart Prism (repeater part) power has been restored. It will now count correctly toward power totals, instead of remaining at zero.
- Hero’s Call fixed. Hero’s Call amp now activates correctly.
- Tactician’s Magazine fixed. Tactician’s Magazine mod now correctly applies the 4-second cooldown reduction.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Fixed sorting on eye colour and hair tint selection.
- Malkarion banner standard’s name now displays correctly as “Malevolent Flagstaff.”
- Feminine Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour has improved VFX and model.
- Feminine Master’s Tunic armour transmog is no longer missing tattoos.
- Masculine Master’s Tunic armour transmog no longer has incorrect skin tones.
- Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour no longer loses its VFX during hunts.
- Master’s Helm now displays correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Players can now claim the Malkarion armour transmog from Escalation talent tree.
- Crafting Malkarion equipment at +10 no longer temporarily shows it as +1 in the crafting menu.
- The lower half of the Admiral Zai’s repeater crafting menu is clickable again.
- Fixed various text and localization errors.
- Eliminated some rare crashes and disconnects.
- Reduced CPU usage for the Fiery Helm (Embermane helm).
- Improved general performance on consoles, and specifically during hunts on Nintendo Switch.
- Decreased CPU usage for Shrowd and Riftstalker clones.