The TFT 10.5 update includes a Diana and Dr. Mundo buff along with a Sion nerf, with a variety of other characters being changed in the upcoming Teamfight Tactics patch. The update to the popular League of Legends mode isn’t a substantial one, but it does feature a bunch of alterations to its champions, both positive and negative.
Read on to find out what’s included in the TFT 10.5 patch notes:
When is the TFT 10.5 update release date?
The TFT 10.5 update will be released on March 4, 2020.
The exact time of the update isn’t currently known. The changes are currently on Teamfight Tactics‘ test server, meaning that they’re already deployed in the game in some capacity, though have yet to make their way to its public servers.
This means that there’s a chance that some of the changes won’t make their way to the full game, depending on how they’ve been received in its test server. However, they still give us a good idea of what we can expect when the proper patch is released.
TFT 10.5 patch notes
The full TFT 10.5 patch notes can be viewed below. These include trait updates to Blademaster, Electric, and Shadow, along with various changes and buffs deployed to its champions.
As always, updates deployed on the TFT test server won’t necessarily be released on the game’s
TFT Trait Updates
- Blademaster – Chance to trigger additional attacks increased to 40% from 35%
- Electric – (3) Damage increased to 275 from 250, (4) Damage increased to 550 from 500
- Shadow – (6) Increased damage decreased to 150% from 165%
TFT Champion Updates
- Lux – Damage changed to 200/550/900/9999 from 550/900/9999
- Leona – Damage reduction duration decreased to 4s from 5s
- Karma – Attack speed changed to 35/50/100% from 40/60/80%
- Diana – Shield duration increased to 4s from 3s, Orb amount increased to 3/4/7 from 3/4/5
- Dr. Mundo – Damage increased to 50/100/200 from 50/100/150
- Janna – Heal increased to 25/35/200% from 20/30/100%
- Nocturne – Healing percentage increased to 50/60/70% from 40/45/50%
- Rek’Sai – Damage increased to 250/550/1000 from 250/550/850
- Sion – Damage lowered to 200/375/750 from 200/400/800