At long last, the Gwent Android release date is upon us. Before the game fully launches on Android devices, however, you can take part in the Gwent Android Closed Beta. In this guide, we’ll let you in on how to sign up for Gwent Android Closed Beta. Read on to discover everything you need to do to get involved in the Closed Beta for The Witcher card game on Android.
How to sign up for Gwent Android Closed Beta
In order to sign up for the Gwent Android Closed Beta, you’ll need to jump through a few hoops. Before we let you in on how to sign up for the Closed Beta, however, you’ll want to know the Gwent Android Closed Beta release date. The Closed Beta for Gwent on Android begins on Tuesday, March 10, 2020. To have a chance at taking part in Closed Beta, you’ll need to follow the steps we’ve outlined for you below.
Follow the steps below to discover how to sign up for Gwent Android Closed Beta:
- Head to the Gwent website
- Create a GOG.com account and Google Play account if you haven’t done so already (both are needed)
- Fill in the sign-up form on the Gwent website
- Hope and wait you made it in (it’s a first-come, first-served Closed Beta, so get in there quick!)
- Pre-register your interest on Google Play to have a better chance of entering the Beta
That’s all there is to entering the Closed Beta of Gwent on Android. You may not get into the Beta but fret not: the full game is releasing on Android devices on March 24, 2020. All your previous progress from iOS and PC versions of the game will be carried over to the Beta and full game as long as you log in with the same GOG account, this is the same the other way around, too. All the progress you make in the Closed Beta will carry on into the full release of Gwent on Android, too.
You’ll need the following specs on your Android device to run Gwent:
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer
- 2 GB RAM
- OpenGL ES 3.2