With the release of Activision’s newest battle royale, you may want to get the right Call of Duty: Warzone driver. Having the latest and greatest drivers ensures that you’re going to get the best experience in Call of Duty: Warzone, so let’s break it down!
Is the Nvidia Game Ready Call of Duty: Warzone Driver Out? | How to Install
Lots of gamers play on NVIDIA systems and they may be wondering if a special driver has come out for Call of Duty: Warzone. The short of it is this: yes, there is a special driver released for this brand-new battle royale experience.
How to install the Call of Duty: Warzone driver for NVIDIA cards
- Right-click on the NVIDIA GeForce Experience icon in your taskbar.
- Select “NVIDIA GeForce Experience.”
- Click on the “Drivers” button on the top left of the program.
- Click “Check for Updates” on the top right of the program.
- After the check is complete, you will be prompted to download and install the drivers. Follow the process and you’re done!
Where to get the Call of Duty: Warzone GeForce Game Ready Driver 442.59 WHQL
You can grab the latest Call of Duty: Warzone driver for GeForce cards at the GeForce website, but it’s probably easier to use the GeForce Experience program.
Is the AMD Call of Duty: Warzone Driver Out? | How to Install
Unfortunately, as far as we can tell, no special Call of Duty: Warzone driver for AMD cards. When it does come out, however, here’s how you can get the update going:
How to install the Call of Duty: Warzone driver for AMD cards
- Right-click on your Windows desktop. Highlight “AMD Radeon Settings” and click on that.
- An “Update” button will be on the bottom left of the screen. Click on that.
- Click on “Check for Updates”.
- The program will search for the latest drivers. If one or more new drivers are out, you will be presented with your options.
- Select a driver to install and follow the process. Pretty soon, you’ll be all done!