Activision and Infinity Ward’s CoD: Warzone, the free-to-play battle royale mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019), has enjoyed major initial success. While that’s worth celebrating, such large player numbers are sure to include a few bad eggs. This subset of players is making use of a Call of Duty: Warzone aimbot hack on PC that can make the lives of legitimate players miserable.
Whenever you have the misfortune to come into contact with a cheater, here’s how to spot them and report their unsporting behaviour to the Modern Warfare Warzone mode developers.
How to identify and report Call of Duty: Warzone aimbot cheaters
If you think you’ve been encountering CoD: Warzone aimbot cheaters at this early stage, then you probably have, as hacking the new battle royale behemoth hasn’t taken long. A lot of this seems due to the fact that some existing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare hacks are reportedly transferrable, giving unscrupulous players the proverbial keys to the kingdom from day one.
How to spot CoD: Warzone aimbot users
- Insanely precise level of accuracy.
- Unnatural character movement.
- Quick snap to the head the instant sights are set on an enemy.
If you notice a player exhibiting these telling signs, don’t hesitate to report them. Activision will investigate and discern whether the person is a savant or a cheater, so you don’t need to worry about whether you might be reporting somebody that’s just that good.
How to report cheaters in CoD: Warzone
- From the main menu, hit the key corresponding to the “Social” prompt in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the “Recent Players” tab.
- Select the suspected aimbot user that you wish to report.
- Click the “Report Player” option.
- Click the “Cheating” option.
- Note: You can only file a report once a match has finished.
If you want to take things a step further, you might also opt to submit Call of Duty: Warzone feedback or a bug report to Activision Support.