Another week means another Destiny 2 weekly reset. This week’s Destiny 2 weekly reset time takes place on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Weekly resets mean new power levels to rise to and new Gear to unlock. In this guide, we’ll let you in on the exact time of the weekly reset in your region, as well as exactly what is being reset. When is the Destiny 2 weekly reset time? Read on to discover when the March 31 reset time is in GMT, EDT, and PDT.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time | March 31
The rest of the world is catching up with the U.S. and daylight saving time is creeping in in other countries, such as the U.K. It’s a little complicated still. however, but we’re here to help clear up any confusion. Look out for the Destiny 2 March 31 weekly reset times in your region below.
The Destiny 2 weekly reset time of March 31 should take place at the following times:
- 10 AM PDT
- 1 PM EDT
- 5 PM UTC
- 6 PM BST
- 7 PM CEST
- 3 AM AEST (April 1)
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time | Changes for March 31
While new Season of Dawn and Season of the Undying Mod Slots are being added in April alongside an update, there’s nothing too big to tell you about when it comes to this week’s ritual reset. It’s a standard week. The 220.127.116.11 hotfix should drop on March 31 alongside the reset, however. The full list of fixes that should release alongside the weekly reset is as follows, as per Bungie:
- Fixed an issue where upgrades on the Season Pass where only unlocked for one character and will now properly unlock for the entire account.
- Fixed an issue where the first weekly clear of a Legendary Lost Sector would not award a powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
Use this checklist, meanwhile, to discover everything that is being reset this week:
- Call to Arms Crucible Challenge
- Destination Flashpoints
- Raid Challenge Encounters
- Raid Checkpoints
- Dreaming City Powerful Rewards
- Spider’s Powerful Bounty
- Gambit Powerful Bounty
- Gambit Weekly Challenge
- Nightfall Strike
- Weekly Clan Engrams
- Weekly Clan XP Caps
- Eververse Bright Dust Selections
- Warmind: Escalation Protocol Final Boss and Reward
- Heroic Adventures (Mondays and Thursdays)
We’ll be back next week, same Guardian-channel, same Guardian-time, for another installment of the weekly reset time in Destiny 2.