It’s hard to miss the massive buster sword carried by FF7 Remake‘s Cloud. It’s physically massive, but also massively effective in battle, assuming you load up on the best upgrades. Thankfully, we’re here with a guide to help get you started on giving the buster sword, as well as other weapons wielded by Cloud and his companions, a big boost. These are the best sword upgrades in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
What are the best sword upgrades in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
When it comes to the best sword upgrades in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a lot comes down to covering your weaknesses and prioritizing boosting the abilities you use most.
Best Final Fantasy 7 Remake Sword Upgrades
- Attack Power
- When it comes to covering weaknesses, putting SP into Attack Power is a good idea, as if you can finish a fight in fewer blows, the less time the enemy has to fight back. With most enemies being susceptible to powerful sword attacks, you can’t really go wrong with Attack Power.
- Magic is huge in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, with some late-game spells making the endgame much easier to manage. In addition to Attack Power, you’ll be wanting to invest SP into everything Magic, including Magic Attack Power.
- Remember, the more you use magic, the better it gets, so keep using spells in battle and continuing to evolve them. It’s a snowball effect that will lead to some massively powerful magic attacks.
If you’re struggling to survive fights, you can also invest SP into increasing your HP and other defensive perks. However, it’s also worth considering lowering the difficulty to help you instead.
More Final Fantasy 7 Remake Guides
Check out our list of Final Fantasy 7 Remake guides below:
- Best Sword Upgrades in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Missables | Can you return to locations and replay missions?
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Bad Graphics | Blurry textures and people appearing fix
- How to enable Final Fantasy 7 Remake turn-based battles