There a few things worse than going through a game and realizing that you’ve missed an important item, especially if you can’t retrace your steps and travel back. Being locked out of crucial items sucks. Are there missable items in FF7 Remake? Here is our Final Fantasy 7 Remake missable items list.
What items can you miss in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
Unfortunately, it is possible to miss a variety of items in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. However, there is also some good news when it comes to going back to pick up what you left behind.
While Final Fantasy 7 Remake missables do exist, with chests and boxes frequently being hidden from view and easily missed, as well as side missions that reward some great gear, the game allows you to go back using the Chapter Select function.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake missables list
- Shinra Crates
- Crates with the Shinra logo can be smashed for potions, antidotes, and other items that can prove useful in battle. Make sure to search the area for them, particularly in the early game where an extra potion can mean the difference between winning or losing a battle.
- Though they come in different shapes and sizes, chests always include something useful. Take the time to check alternate paths or hidden alcoves for chests to loot.
- You’ll often spot glowing orbs of Materia on the floor. You’ll definitely want to hunt these down, as they can contain powerful abilities that be used to vanquish foes more easily, or sold for a nice profit.
More Final Fantasy 7 Remake Guides
Check out our list of Final Fantasy 7 Remake guides below:
- Best Sword Upgrades in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Missables | Can you return to locations and replay missions?
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Bad Graphics | Blurry textures and people appearing fix
- How to enable Final Fantasy 7 Remake turn-based battles