The Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 update patch notes are around 1.5 GB but don’t contain many huge changes. Thankfully, the notes allegedly address the long queue times, but given how bad they could be, that seems awfully optimistic. Still, better queue times would be, well, better.
Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 Update Patch Notes | Improved queue times and bug fixes
The biggest thing is the patch is that is supposedly improves queue times. They were a huge problem during launch causing players to wait multiple minutes to join a match. The patch notes say that it optimizes the matchmaking so hopefully it works out.
The other fixes are just bug fixes. For example, AI will react to gunfire and footsteps more reliably. The others seem more rare. You can read more about those below.
And to be very clear, this doesn’t change any balance updates so if you think the Predator is still overpowered, he still is (and vice versa).
Full Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 update patch notes
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times