The Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.09 update patch notes aren’t too long and aren’t as big as last week’s update, but they do have some nice additions. The loot crates should be a little more nice, but those self-destruct mini-games are going to be a little more difficult. And, again, before you ask, it still doesn’t have crossplatform invites.
Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.09 Update Patch Notes | Better drop rates
Getting exotic gear can be almost impossible. They are so incredibly rare that getting anything that’s uncommon is, well, uncommon. But that should change as Illfonic has added better drop rates for rare, exotic, and mythical items. These include things like the rare animal skull trophies. So you can expect your Field Lockers to be a little more rewarding after this patch.
Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.09 Update Patch Notes | Balance changes
And while not as extensive as the previous update, this patch also comes with a couple balance changes. For one, Illfonic has now added more symbols to the defusing mini-game you can see in the above picture. This will likely make the game a lot harder. It’s already pretty hard but be sure to take it slow and possibly break it down into chunks: the top half and bottom half. Don’t get overwhelmed or amped by the escalating sound effects.
The Predator’s Hand Held Plasma Caster also now does more damage. It doesn’t say how much but it was pretty weak before so anything is an improvement. Of course,
Full Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.09 update patch notes
- Increased drop rates of Rare, Exotic, and Mythical items
- Fixed an issue where the player card would not immediately visually reflect the reward redeemed from challenges
- Fixed an issue where the perk description would persist on the loadout menu even after selecting “none”
- Fixed an issue where “No Challenges Active” text would display behind redeemed challenges
- Added more glyph variations to Self Destruct Defusal minigame
- Fixed a bug that caused the third gear slot item to be unequipped if you equipped the Field Syrette, Medical Kit, and Ammo Bag all at the same time
- Fixed an issue where Dutch’s facial hair would remain after being claimed by the Predator
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to not work as intended when jumping and ADSing at the same time
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Ballistic Mask would remove the Fireteam member’s face when restarting the client
- Fixed a bug that caused the map to not update while spectating
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Predator to perform two leap slams consecutively
- Fixed an issue where animation for stealth kills would not work as intended when the target reloads
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon wheel to persist if opened while meleeing
- Hand Held Plasma Caster
- Increased damage
- Hand Held Plasma Caster