At long last, the long-awaited free Euro 2020 DLC has been added to eFootball PES 2020 thanks to a brand-new update. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.11 update patch notes. Stick with us, however, to read through a selection of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Data Pack 7.0 update highlights so you can quickly gather everything that is being added to the game. Read on to learn more about the PES 2020 Euro 2020 update.
PES 2020 1.11 Update Highlights
The officially licensed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament has now been added into PES 2020. This is despite the fact that the real-life tournament has been delayed until the summer of 2021. Thanks to the 1.11 update (which is little over 2 GB on PS4, at least), you can play through the officially licensed Euro 2020 tournament for free. This is a free DLC. Along with the Euro 2020 add-on, plenty more has been updated in Data Pack 7.0. This includes newly updated player faces, kits, kits, and more.
UEFA Euro 2020
You can now play through the officially licensed Euro 2020 in a variety of different ways. You can play through the tournament via the game’s Cup Mode, for example. The Euro 2020 content can be played in the Cup Mode, Master League, Become a Legend, and Local Match modes. All 55 of the UEFA football nations teams are in the game and all officially licensed.
To make the Euro 2020 content feel authentic, official cinematics and branding have been implemented, along with the official Euro 2020 match ball. It’s just a shame that the real tournament isn’t going ahead alongside the new free DLC.
Alongside the Euro 2020 content, you’ll also find new updates to player faces, kits, emblems, player portraits, and manager portraits. Some updates to player names have been implemented, too. It’s a big update and you can read through the full list of patch notes below for all the information you need.
PES 2020 1.11 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.11 update patch notes below, courtesy of Konami:
UEFA EURO 2020™ Exclusive Content
- Official UEFA EURO 2020™ license added along with several new cinematics and animations
- New stadiums, including Wembley Stadium and Gazprom Arena
- UEFA EURO 2020™ added to Cup Mode
- UEFA EURO 2020™ added to Master League and Become a Legend
- UEFA EURO 2020™ added to Local Match mode
- Official UEFA EURO 2020™ match ball added
Updates and Additions
- New season data for Campeonato AFP PlanVital (Chile) implemented
- Updated club team strips
- Updated national team strips
- Updated club team emblems
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- Updated player names
- Added the option to select national teams as your Base Team.
- An issue that caused the incorrect Team Strength values to be displayed in the Squad List for all teams that include players from the Iconic Moment Series. This issue was triggered by using a Matchday team that differs from your Base Team.
- An issue where the Team Strength Level filter for matchmaking in Ranked Matches did not work correctly. This issue was triggered by switching to a normal squad from a Club Edition Squad that differed from your Base Team.
- An issue which sometimes causes lofted passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.