Pillars of Honor are found in Ghost of Tsushima, and each of them memorializes a samurai legend of times past. By finding each Pillar of Honor location, you’ll get a plethora of cosmetic items that change the look of your swords’ furniture. There are some really cool designs, and you’ll want to track these down so you can be the best-styled samurai in the dojo.
What do you get from Pillars of Honor in Ghost of Tsushima?
23 Pillars of Honor can be found on Tsushima Island. A sword set lies at the base of each pillar, and by nabbing it, you can completely change the look of your katana and tanto’s handle and sheath. These range from simple palette swaps to complete style changes.
Ghost of Tsushima Pillar of Honor Locations – Izuhara
There are seven Pillars of Honor located in Izuhara.
- Southeast of Hidden Springs Village on a cliff overlooking the sea.
- Wakou’s Island, East of Azamo Bay
- Azamo Foothills, north of Azamo Bay
- Shigenori’s Peak, northwest of Komatsu Forge
- Kaneda Inlet, west of Castle Kaneda
- On a cliff overlooking Sibling Rocks
- Flower field northwest of Furuta Village
Ghost of Tsushima Pillar of Honor Locations – Toyotama
Nine more Pillars of Honor can be found in Toyotama.
- Old Togo Rice Fields, east coast
- Southeast of Lord Shimura’s Camp
- East of Akashima Village
- West of Omi Village
- North-northeast of Iijima Farmstead
- South-southwest of Kushi Temple
- Southeast of Umugi Cove
- Little Monk’s Pond, northeast of Lord Shimura’s Camp
- West of Forest’s Edge Camp
Ghost of Tsushima Pillar of Honor Locations – Kamiagata
The last seven Pillars of Honor can be found in Kamiagata.
- Bitter Hills, southeast of Kikuchi
- Northwest corner of Mount Jogaku
- Southeast of Kin Sanctuary
- South-southeast of Morimae Brewery
- Island north of Kin Sanctuary
- East of Jogaku Temple
- Cape Izumi, east of Mount Jogaku