Is there a YouTube video stuck at 0% processed fix in 2020? Uploading videos to Google’s video service should be a simple process, but it can, at times, take ages, or even get stuck at different percentages. Read on to find out how to fix YouTube video stuck at 0% processed and get your video uploaded for your adoring fans to watch and, hopefully, enjoy. Discover below if there is a fix for the annoying YouTube video processing failed error message.
How to fix YouTube video stuck at 0% processed 2020
If your video is taking longer than eight hours to upload, stuck on 0% the entire time, it more-than-likely will not upload. If you leave and check the upload process after eight hours and it is still not uploading, delete the file and try again. We’d go so far as recommending you deleting the uploading video after a couple of hours of failed processing to try again. It might be worth waiting until the next day to try again, too. Aside from this, however, the fix might be a little more complicated and to do with your video file.
Unfortunately, it appears the ‘Processing Failed’ error message could appear for a number of different reasons:
- Your video might be an incorrect file format for YouTube
- Your video might be too large a file
- Google servers might be suffering from traffic or down for maintenance
- Your internet connection could be down
- Peak internet usage time could affect upload speed and potentially cause the process to crash or fail
Below, you’ll discover how to fix YouTube video stuck at 0% processed:
- If the video is taking more than eight hours to upload, delete it and try again
- Delete the video and try again a day later
- YouTube servers could be down for maintenance
- Make sure your internet connection is working
- Reset your router if not
- Run a speed test to check for upload speeds before you begin the process
- Try converting your video to a different format
- Check out the official Google list of recommended formats
- Try compressing your video a little more and editing down its run-time
- A lower resolution might help
- Use a different browser to upload
Hopefully, one of these fixes works for you.